Amazing!! Congratulations on your success
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Fantastic!!;)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I love the before and after shots. Just the pictures without words have inspired me. Thanks for sharing.

thanks! yw
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW... I know you are happy about your lifestyle change! You are so beautiful!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Uhave done amazing so glad to be pa;s with u
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You're the incredible shrinking woman! Great job and what a wonderful example to your children! Have a wonderful holiday season and cheers to a happy new year
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...I love your son in those pics!!! he's a ham!!!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Its weird...it looks like you are getting younger and your kids are getting older :))

way to go

you look stunning

Agreed! You look fabulous, well done! A wonderful accomplishment!
  • DSummersCM
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You have earned every single pound lost. Congratulations!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You have earned every single pound lost. Congratulations!
    Thanks
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congradulations to you! YOU GO GIRL! Not only do you look stunning but I think it looks like your husband has lost weight too. You are setting a wonderful example to your children, especcially your daughter.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congradulations to you! YOU GO GIRL! Not only do you look stunning but I think it looks like your husband has lost weight too. You are setting a wonderful example to your children, especcially your daughter.

THanks!! I really am hoping that my children will stick with these new healthier eating habits as they get older and never have to experience being over weight or obese.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing, too. Well done. :smile:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Your children will learn from you in regards to eating and activity! Great for you and your family..... (your son looks like he is a little devil!!!)
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Your children will learn from you in regards to eating and activity! Great for you and your family..... (your son looks like he is a little devil!!!)

OH ya.......My son is a little trouble maker.....but he's so cute he gets away with it!!
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    OMG you did great!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look great. and cute kiddos :)
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    What a success!! You and your family are beautiful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!