The '**** the Diet, it's Christmas baby & I'll do what I wan

13»

Replies

• I plan to not pay attention on Christmas day. But will probably start P90X the day after. I want to get 2 weeks of it in before I hit Vegas as I know that is going to derail me for a few days.
  • Flass
    Flass Posts: 60 Member
    oh man, this thread speaks to my heart

i will be eating:

fruit, muesli and yoghurt
    cheese platter including many cheeses, nuts and fruits and QUINE PASTE BABY. and some sneaky panforte
    then it's roast vegies, vegetarian roast loaf, salads (pear & walnut, greek salad) followed by mum's plum pudding
    stuffed capsicums made by hellenic in-laws and more salads (pumpkin & cous cous and beetroot salad)
    then coming back home to gorge on mince pies, celebration cake and custard...and let's face it, left over roast vegies.

BEST DAY EVER! everyone embrace the spirit of christmas piggery and spoil yourselves. one day out of 365 will not hurt you
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    I'm gunna have what ever I bloomin well want lol!! . . . .like someone else said, I only hope I can stop before new year though!! :wink:
  • I didn't start watching my diet before after christmas last year, so I'm going to do as per usual. Eat a little bit of everything edible, as long as I don't eat uncomfortably much I should do fine.

Oh, and I'm making an epic oreo cake for new years. New years I will stuff myself beyond comfort, since we have around 6 or 7 dessert items, and all the 'grown ups' only take a small slice.
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    crisps, turkey, crackers, cheese and lots of red wine! yum!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Christmas Ham, scalloped potatoes, peanut butter fudge, pie (does it really matter what kind), Cola not diet, ice cream Blue Bell, almond roca....

OOPS---I need to go shopping and besides, I'm getting hand weights and an exercise mat for Christmas and I certainly wouldn't want that to go to waste right???
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    I already started to **** the Diet this week. Had a work Christmas party yesterday & a Christmas party last weekend. I have been trying to be good when I can but once the weekend starts it's all over till after Boxing Day :) Gonna try to sneak a few workouts in even if it's just a walk though.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Yep, I've already started too, and I'm off to my mums tomorrow where I wont even think about the calorie content of what goes in my mouth. I fully intend to enjoy every minute of it, and I expect to put on around half a stone by the new year. That said, I will still be six stone lighter than I was last year, and I know that as soon as I put my mind to it again, those extra pounds will be gone. I guess that doesn't work for everyone, but for me, it's not a race to get to goal, it's about being there for the rest of my life!

Have a totally fabulous Christmas everyone :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Definitely plenty of fruit mince pies, some amazing seafood that mum's cooking for christmas lunch and the obvious millions of chocolate, wine and Bailey's that is usually consumed!

Bring on a Christmas where you can really treat yourself without being worried about putting on weight! :) WAHOO!

During Christmas it is only unhealthy if it's not cooked properly, everything else is fair game ;) Hell I'd probably drink Bleach if it had a festive flavour

LMAO
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Yorkshire puddings!!! & roasted parsnips&peppers are probably the best part of the main meal! I love those,all covered in lot's of thick gravy!

Mince pies galore!!! and probably lot's of crisps.

I hadn't thought of Baileys but you have definitely reminded me! That's like my favourite alcoholic drink. Although if anything I mix it with milk not coffee (hate coffee, and for those who haven't tried it with milk...it's lovely!!!)

And got to have the Christmas pudding!! My bf's made it from scratch instead of us buying one, so really looking forward to that!! :D
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    Definitely plenty of fruit mince pies, some amazing seafood that mum's cooking for christmas lunch and the obvious millions of chocolate, wine and Bailey's that is usually consumed!

Bring on a Christmas where you can really treat yourself without being worried about putting on weight! :) WAHOO!

During Christmas it is only unhealthy if it's not cooked properly, everything else is fair game ;) Hell I'd probably drink Bleach if it had a festive flavour

:noway: I'm worried now as I've definitely seen 'Christmas scent' bleach in the shops!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    i feel like this but iv also trained myself to be quite reluctant to gorge... i know now when im full and i know when to stop. .... after maybe 3 or 4 mince pies and 5 or 6 glasses of brandy :o)

I'll be there with you Randa! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Don't forget new years. I will not indulge in food but instead I will indulge in alcoholic beverages since ive been training hard, i have had the lack of them. So cheers to y'all.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member

:noway: I'm worried now as I've definitely seen 'Christmas scent' bleach in the shops!

I'm off to the shops!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    I'm considering it my Christmas gift to myself... if I see it and I want to eat it... then I'm darn well gonna eat it! I've been doing this for 6 weeks now and I've only had one other cheat day which was Thanksgiving!

I'm counting on eating a dozen homemade Cinnamon Rolls... easy!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    I'm eating anything I want. The catch is I have to really want it.