Are you working today??

Options

Replies

• bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Working, but not many people in my building today, parking lot almost empty. I got to work in half the time as usual. Expecting it will be a quiet day.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Christmas party. Then they usually boot us out 2 hours later. Off work till the 3rd!!!!!

After the dinner no-one wants to work. They all ate too much. Me? I'm gonna behave myself.

Happy Holidays everyone!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    At work not sure I would describe it as working! :drinker:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    At work, but doing as little as possible. so far that plan has worked out well, only 6 hours left to go.....
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes, I worked today... kind of. I worked 9 PM until 6 AM /groan

Now I'm off until the 2nd of January, yippee!!!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    yup, sure am =( boo hoo.. I have so much to do too... hope to at least get out of here super early
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Working and thankful to be here!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    At work, yes. Working? Highly debatable.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so jealous. I'm working today. We have off Monday and the following Monday for New Year's, but those are my only days off for the holiday. My one year here is Jan. 17th, so no vacation for me until then. Enjoy your time off! :happy:

:noway: No way.. In Ireland the 25th and 26th are bank holidays. If they fall on a Saturday or Sunday, you get the next working day off - so we have Mon & Tues (26th & 27th) off as bank holidays. Unless you are working in retail, most places are closed..

As much as I'd love to live in the US, I think I likes our bank holidays better than yours!! :bigsmile:

edited to add: Yes in today till 4pm. Then off till the 3rd!! Mon 2nd is a bank holiday too!! :bigsmile:
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    I'm in the office. "Working" would be a bit of a stretch however...

^^^This

Today is also my work Christmas dinner so we will have that for a few hours. It's a pretty chill day, which are the best in my opinion. Holiday or not.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, but probably won't get much done today and I'll only be here until 11:00
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I don't work until tonight 5pm to 10pm! then off for 5 days =)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I'm at work but just coasting through the day. I'm a civilian on a military base and all the military got the day off so there are just a few of us here. Think I'm just going to cruise the boards all day and then 9 days off starting tomorrow!!!

Which base was that..I am military and we are fully manned today :(
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yep. I work in a law office. We will be at work until 1pm, then closing for office lunch then off. So a goof day I guess.:drinker:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Here...Coasting as well
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yep. I work in a law office. We will be at work until 1pm, then closing for office lunch then off. So a goof day I guess.:drinker:
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    At work, yes. Actually working? Not so much. Half day today and off on Monday.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have the next four days off. I am heading out soon to start/finish my Christmas shopping.
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm at work but just coasting through the day. I'm a civilian on a military base and all the military got the day off so there are just a few of us here. Think I'm just going to cruise the boards all day and then 9 days off starting tomorrow!!!

I work on base too ... most orgs are pretty dead today, but I apparently work for the sweatshop on base because we all showed up :) that's dedication! sloooooooow day so far.

Hope everyone has a great day and an awesome weekend! :) Happy Holidays!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hospital closes for no one! Working today and then off for the weekend. Then back for a full week..but hey I could have no job at all! So it's all good!!