Are you working today??

Options

Replies

• hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm in the office. "Working" would be a bit of a stretch however...

That is exactly what I was thinking/doing.................
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Working a light duty day. Going out for lunch for a change. We are closing at 2!

I have Monday off! I haven't been at this job very long so I have very little vacation time. I am saving it for two trips next year.

The 2 three-day weekends coming up are very, very welcome!

I am going to the gym after work and then run a couple of shopping errands. Hope to be home in time to do a bit of cleaning before it gets dark. Merry Christmas!
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    I'm at work but just coasting through the day. I'm a civilian on a military base and all the military got the day off so there are just a few of us here. Think I'm just going to cruise the boards all day and then 9 days off starting tomorrow!!!

I'm a contractor on a military base... Our building is deserted... Just biding my time until we get released... Then I'm off until the new year!!
    I am also a contractor...on a military base. The government guys are out of here at noon. I sadly will be here a full day though.
  • FoxyLeLe
    Options
    Yep, coasting, came in early so I can leave early. Then I'm off until January 3rd. Merry Christmas everyone!!! Be safe, enjoy and stay active!!!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Nope--offices are closed today and Monday...Happy to be off, but since I'm contract--not happy to be missing the hours!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck here til 5 today and have to do it all over again tomorrow. :grumble:

I'm doing everything I need to do today so tomorrow can be my goof off day.

I hope everyone has an awesome day, no matter where you are or how long you are working. :smile:
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm in the office sitting at my desk.......but......
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    nope! waiting for hubby to finish his half day of work then we are beginning a 30 hour drive from Canada to Florida! :tongue:
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in the office. "Working" would be a bit of a stretch however...

LOL! Same here...
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i am not working today. in fact the last time i was in the office was monday. i go back to work next wednesday :-)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'm in, let's leave it at that. Then off until 1/3/12. Worst day of the year! It takes forever to go by.
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yup! Working until 1:30 then off for 10 days! Oh the joys of working in the school system!
  • Jones4177
    Options
    Working - we are a 24/7 365 IT helpdesk and I have the weekend off but have to come back in on Monday. Positive note: I'm off Wed-Sunday next week.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm working much harder at home than I would be if I was at work! :noway:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yup - working today. I work in a call center...the company is technically closed, save for a few of us here answering phones. I have been here for two and a half hours and taken 10 calls. On a normal day I would be at about 30 by now.

NOT complaining!!! Getting OT for it.

then i get a three day weekend for christmas
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Yes, working but only for another 1/2 hour !:bigsmile:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm working until 1:00 pm today (which is my normal Friday schedule) and working Monday. If the holiday doesn't fall on a normal business day, it is not recognized in my office. I can take Monday off; however, it would be without pay, so I will be here! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Nope. 4-day weekend! :happy:
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm here...no time off for the holidays since it falls on a weekend...wtf? Oh well...Am I working? Well, I'm here aren't I?!