Foxy By Valentine <3

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    so here we are guys tomorrow is the start of a new year... to all the challengers i know tonight is gonna probably be filled with booze and food and if it is well so be it... BUT just remember that you must get straight back at it tomorrow and to make up for it drink as much water as you can ... we can all Let loose every now and then once we dont make a habit of if( thats what has us here in the first place) lets start the year with a BANG and show everyone that has ever doubted us or called us weak that we CAN and WILL lose the weight and get fit and healthy... AND DO IT FOR OURSELVES WE DESERVE IT!!!

i hope next year brings you peace, health and happiness

OH AND THE MINI CHALLENGE FOR TOMORROW FOR THOSE WILLING AND ABLE TO TAKE IT ON IS...
    50 PUSH UPS AND 50 CRUNCHES:devil: :devil:

HAPPY NEW YEAR :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Asil76
    Options
    Great challenge set for week one. I have missed the daily mini challenges...did I just say that?!? lol
    My computer has been a mess which is why I haven't been on much or logging my food but I will be set up with my new computer by tomorrow evening and I can't wait! Good luck to all taking part in the challenge :) And a big thank you to Andrea for keeping us going...you are awesome. :heart:

Happy New Year Everyone!

I didn't edit the above post, I am on my iPod and I am not sure what I did?!? lol
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I know that you posted the mini challenges for tomorrow; however, I did 70 crunches today and 35 pushups in addition to my Jillian Michaels workout today. Just wanted to get a jump start so that hopefully I can do the 50 pushups tomorrow.
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just added my name to the list. Anyone on the challenge feel free to add me!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to all of the Valentine challenge-takers, both new and "old"!!!

:bigsmile:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    great to see everyone so motivated... i over did it a bit on the alcohol and food last night but hey it was new years eve and it only happens once a year :)... i have set myself a personal challenge of giving up drink for 4 months its my birthday in april so ill have a few for that.. im in no way a heavy drinker anyway maybe once a week ill have a few in the house but im gonna knock it on the head for a while....

tomorrows mini challenge is

5 MINUTES OF PLANKS BROKEN UP INTO 1 MIN REPS YOU CAN DO THESE THROUGHOUT THE DAY...

100 JUMPING JACKS

MAKE THIS YEAR YOUR YEAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • daftbint1979
    Options
    hi, found you :) . i cant get the spreadsheet link to work. could you ad me please 248lb
    thank u

melanie x
  • andreaie
    Options
    hi, found you :) . i cant get the spreadsheet link to work. could you ad me please 248lb
    thank u

melanie x

i added you what weight do you hope to be at the end(7weeks)
  • andreaie
    Options
    hey guys there are still a few of you who havent added your starting weight or goal weight... can you please do it and anyone who hasnt done it by this friday im gonna delete... thanks :)
  • Asil76
    Options
    I would like to join!!

YAY!!! :bigsmile:
  • Theorrs1105
    Options
    Is it too late to join??
  • batgirlmama
    batgirlmama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! I went ahead and added myself and my goal weight. Thanks for doing this!
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Got my 50 push ups and crunches done
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    great to see everyone so motivated... i over did it a bit on the alcohol and food last night but hey it was new years eve and it only happens once a year :)... i have set myself a personal challenge of giving up drink for 4 months its my birthday in april so ill have a few for that.. im in no way a heavy drinker anyway maybe once a week ill have a few in the house but im gonna knock it on the head for a while....

tomorrows mini challenge is

5 MINUTES OF PLANKS BROKEN UP INTO 1 MIN REPS YOU CAN DO THESE THROUGHOUT THE DAY...

100 JUMPING JACKS

MAKE THIS YEAR YOUR YEAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I over did it too but like you said it was NYE and will be strict from now on!

xxxx
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I joined!! I will be foxy by Valentine!! Good luck everyone!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Is it too late to join??
    Of course you can join
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's been so weird over break to just eat whenever I see food :laugh: But I'm back in action, and this is the year to get in shape!
    Great mini-challenges :)
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I won't be doing the Jumping Jacks as they are way too hard on my back. I have osteoarthritis in my lower back & jumping would kill me. Going to do some strength training & yoga on my Wii fit instead & maybe a few extra crunches.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

Andrea has asked me to post the next mini challenge, so here it is... nothing too hard... yet.
    Have fun!! :bigsmile:

20 squats
    20 crunches
    20 bicep curls (if you don't have weights, use canned vegetables!)

Let's all get back on track and get our "foxy" on!! ha ha ha
  • loischapman
    Options
    oh my goodness..I am having such a hard time to find the mini challenges HELP...thanks reen still cant find todays challenge:laugh: