I bet your kid is a narcissist too!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just this morning our 3 year old daughter crawled into bed with us. Then she lay her head on the pillow, closed her eyes and said "I'll go to sleep now so you guys can do sex."

Speechless.

Oh man, please say that she sounded like Deena from Jersey Shore when she said "do sex". Please.

Even if you say no, in my head, she did. :D
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Just this morning our 3 year old daughter crawled into bed with us. Then she lay her head on the pillow, closed her eyes and said "I'll go to sleep now so you guys can do sex."

Speechless.

Hahahaha, omg. I love it.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old niece had a real gem...i think this was about two years ago, when we all thought maybe she likes girls instead of boys.

My sister says to her "Meg, you have to like boys, so you can have babies and I can be a grandma"

Meg: "By the time i'm that old, you'll be dead!"

Classic.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My son used to have a theory about breasts: The larger the breasts the more milk the woman had to give her baby. The smaller the breasts, the least milk.
    We were out shopping one day and a large breasted woman walked by and he yelled out, "Mommy, she has lots and lots of milk!".
    He was about 4 at the time.
    He's 10 now and he tells me I couldn't feed another baby, because my breasts shrunk quite a bit when I lost my weight. Dang kid.
  • carlosdon
    Options
    "i hope santa has something for me too" "no adults don't matter"
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Mom: How are you feeling this morning.
    Loo: Better than yesterday, but still not very good.
    Mom: Here take your medicine.
    Loo: It tastes like *kitten*

AHAHAHAHA so funny
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    When my nephew was around 5 years old he had just figured that Nana was the mommy of his mommy (my younger sister). So he turned to me and asked "Is Nana your mommy too?" :laugh:

This past Thanksgiving I was sitting at the table with my two sisters, mom, and nephew. We were chatting away when nephew just out-of-blue asked if I was adopted :huh: (my sisters and I don't look like each other so I think that's what prompted his question).

He's quite the character. :tongue:
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite Livia quotes: (Ranging from age 2.5-3.5)

"Mommy, I a pillow!"...after she put a pillow case over her head

"Delicious!"...after​ kissing my right breast. (This kid loves the bosom. She was breastfed till she was 2.)

"I need to calm down."...after she ran around the kitchen multiple times

While belly dancing with me..."Shake it Mommy!".

While watching Bambi. Bambi is shot at and falls down..."Oh no! Bambi got popped!".

While drinking Carrot Juice.
    Me: "How does that taste, Livia?"
    Livia: "Mmmm! Carroty!"
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    More from good ole Nephew:

Last summer he was playing with his Legos and making up a story about a giant spider from outer space. I was playing along and asked what the spiders looked like and he said, "I can't tell you what they look like, they're just pretend spiders. Don't you know anything?"

:huh:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago my 5-year-old was playing pretend in the kitchen. Apparently an alien family was looking for a place to land. She advised, "Don't land in Pennsylvania. That's where the bad guys live." :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Had to come back to this and read ones that were posted after I left friday....sooo funny! I needed that smile!

Anything good happen over the Christmas weekend?

My lil girl didn't feel totally up to par most the weekend but last night she came running up to me to tattle on my nana (her great grandma)

Chloe: Nana threw something at me!
    Me: um....ok....why??
    Chloe: b/c I threw something at her but she throws a lot harder than I do! Put her in time out mommy!
    Me: heh....seriously? Do I have to separate my daughter and GRANDMA b/c you two can't play nice?
    Chloe: No...but for the record, SHE started it!

:laugh:

That was the point when I poured myself a drink...haha no joke... :drinker: :drinker: