3 1/2 Donuts

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Now here's a funny! I read someplace they were going to begin making sugar free krispy creme donuts:frown: :sick: :laugh:

Ahh can you say oxymoron???:laugh: :laugh:

I never even heard of Krispy creme donuts till I joined MFP...hahaha wonder what that says? :tongue:

FC:heart:

You NEVER heard of krispy creme donuts???? They are the best, especially when they are warm...yummmm!!!
    nope:laugh: but I don't really care for refined sugar so no loss to me:tongue::laugh: OH NO WAIT! that would make it a loss since I don't eat them:tongue::laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    we had krispy kreme's in my hometown for about a year, they shut them down.
    hm, I've only seen them in a box next to the door of the store where I've read is the only way they now allow them to be marketed in grocery stores. LOL

so it's a donut SHOP hm? oh nope never had one here....donut talk is making me a bit queasy:sick: :laugh: Isn't it just crisco and sugar mixed together? Ew:noway: I remember donut days long past, I always felt so tired cranky and brain dead after eating them, that's a sign to me, they aren't for me...to much crap in em', guess I've spoiled my body with the healthy carbs now:blushing: :flowerforyou: :tongue:

FC:heart:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Time for a U-Turn... (as Dr. Oz puts it):

Make "you-turns."
    When you make a nutritional mistake, think of the advice your GPS gives you when you miss a turn: "At the next available moment, make an authorized U-turn." Then get back on the right road.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Time for a U-Turn... (as Dr. Oz puts it):

Make "you-turns."
    When you make a nutritional mistake, think of the advice your GPS gives you when you miss a turn: "At the next available moment, make an authorized U-turn." Then get back on the right road.
    great place to put that, I think some are getting high on this thread from the donut talk:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    do any of you have "cheat days" where you eat what and how much u want? It can help, and it can be a temptation too.

~G

no i dont have cheat days- i may splurge on 1 thing but it MUST fit in my calories for the day.
    :bigsmile: I find that's the safest way for me as well:drinker:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    :wink: I say it a lot, but then I say make a U-Turn to myself a lot. I think my friends deserve reminders too. HA HA!

"mmm doughnut!" - Homer Simpson
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :wink: I say it a lot, but then I say make a U-Turn to myself a lot. I think my friends deserve reminders too. HA HA!

"mmm doughnut!" - Homer Simpson
    :wink:
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wolfena! You make me laugh! I was reading and trying my best to think of something positive to say, when I read your post! That's a great way to look at it! It's still funny, because I tried to imagine myself with a box of 23 doughnuts, eating away to the very last crumb! I guess we all DO stop at some time, but to leave a half behind is a great sign!!!

Brenda

I've done this before, and it sucks when I do it too early in the day, cause then all I can think about is how I will be able to fit in the hour exercise after work to burn it all off!

I love that we are encouraged to eat our exercise calories - cause I love the extra freedom to splurge with my calories it gives me on those days!
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    do any of you have "cheat days" where you eat what and how much u want? It can help, and it can be a temptation too.

~G

no i dont have cheat days- i may splurge on 1 thing but it MUST fit in my calories for the day.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    When we lived in Washington state, my husbands office was in a strip mall smack between a Krispy Kreme and a CiCi Pizza's...across the parking lot from an Arbys...:laugh: Depending on what corner of the office you were in it either smelled like pepperoni or sugar....I could always tell when he had been in his office all day, he would come home asking if we could order pizza for dinner. Baaaaad place to be.