Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Adult beverages?

Replies

• downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Corona Light w/ Lime.
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Blue Moon -sans orange :)
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Red, red wine you make me feel so fine...

...drinking a nice Cabernet ATM.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Hope you all will have a drink for me.. no alcohol during marathon training for me, blahhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

Awww booo! I'm in training too, but nice to have a small glass of 25yr old scotch on the rocks every once in a while. I guess that means I can have 2 now....the one in my hand and another after its finished on your behalf. Cheers!! :drinker:
  • Bobsleds - hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps and whipped cream.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Ice Wine!

What's that?

A German dessert wine made after the grapes have frozen. Very sweet.
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Peppermint Schnapps CHEERS
  • iguanaliz
    iguanaliz Posts: 95 Member
    Vodka and diet Mug cream soda. Yummy!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Ice Wine!

What's that?

I don't know if it's all the same, but my friend gave me a little sample bottle of an ice wine from Vermont. It was crazy sweet, but tasty...was totally unaware that there would be a pile of sugar in the bottom of the glass, so when I took the last gulp I had no idea what was in my mouth so I gagged and spit it back in the glass! Hahaha
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    I had a couple of glasses of a really sweet champagne at dinner. I'm not a wine fan by any means, but I felt I should at least try it. It was so good! It wasn't a dry one and it was very sweet, which I like. Yum :) I had a bit of blue coconut rum with dessert as well. :laugh:
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Christmas Eve and I seem to be the only one induldging in egg nog with rum! :drinker:

Stupid amount of calories but there are some traditions worth keeping! :love:

Tomorrow night it will be all about the homemade egg nog with whiskey and rum....saved exercise calories and and then some for that!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Red wine with dinner and Eggnog with Sailor Jerry now.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Tonight Tanqueray and tonic with lime. Tommorrow Hot Buttered Rum yummmm
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    I'm saving myself until New Years.. and I plan on going all out!!!! My first choice is going to be a yummy strawberry Daquirai (spelling sorry!!)
  • Second glass of Sutter Home Merlot :-)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    baileys on the rocks.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Homade vodka (technically Potato Masher Wine as it is not distilled but certainly has a kick)
  • Sweetwater IPA. Earlier I had a Dale's Pale Ale.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Christian Brothers Holiday Nog

I log it as "Southern Comfort Holiday Nog" because I can't find the nutritional information for CB nog.
  • Vodka n cranberry