***PICTURES*** ONE YEAR COMPARISON :)

Options

Replies

• serenity06
    serenity06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! i u have truly motivated me!!!!!!
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    LOVE the jean comparison!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I started MFP on January 4th 2011 after seeing my christmas picture and the rest is history!!!

I could not have done it without the support of my awesome mfp friends and my family!!!

First pic was from last christmas

6570313291_83f8787b99_m.jpg
    amber by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

This Christmas
    6570313523_bdca801111_m.jpg
    3 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

6570313569_8bfddd327d_m.jpg
    2 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

6570313599_aba26c65e5_m.jpg
    4 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

6570502513_f6753405e7_m.jpg
    6 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

My old size 18 jeans and my new size 6 jeans

6570313649_952a862807_m.jpg
    5 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr

Friend requests always accepted!!!

This is so encouraging. Great job! If I may ask, what was the most difficult for you and how did you overcome it?

Plateaus suck and I have hit many of them but was always determined to not give up and I just kept pushing through!!!!
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great!:wink:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you look great! hard work pays off. i love the jeans pic!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    you look great, but i really love the jeans photo, such a different perspective!
    Nice work!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You've done such a great job! Happy 2012!
  • mhig011975
    Options
    awesome job
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Thanks for all of the compliments.....you guys rock!!!!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job at transforming your body - congratulations X 100!!!

B E A U T I F U L :smooched:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    LOVE the pic of your old and new Jeans! It's like mommy and baby trousers! Ahahaha! Congrats, love, you look GREAT!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Job! I love the picture of the two pair of jeans...I'll have to remember that idea!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Congrats
  • tiwhitfield
    Options
    OMG!!! You look awesome and I'm so proud of you because you have certainly encouraged me.. Could you please tell me how you got the weight off and what you ate and how many calories..
  • tiwhitfield
    Options
    OMG!!! You look awesome and I'm so proud of you because you have certainly encouraged me.. Could you please tell me how you got the weight off and what you ate and how many calories..
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • nmoore226
    nmoore226 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! What an INSPIRATION!! I joined yesterday when I saw my Christmas pictures so I know the feeling!!!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Awesome job!!!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options

When I first started I think I was eating close to 1600 calories.....now I am at 1200 but I dip into my exercise calories some! When I first started exercising I dis Leslie Samson's walk away the pounds, Zumba, Turbo jam and hip hop ABS.....I eventually started runningand lifting weights.....I love to run now....always hated it before!!!!

You will hit plateaus and they suck big time but just look at the long term picture and push through!!!! Also my advice to anyone would be to take lots of measurements.....I found when I wasn't loosing weight I was loosing inches!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!