Lose 10 pounds challenge in Jan

Options
My name is Jackie (jlbiles) I am the owner and database keeper for the 10 pound challenge. I am writting this to let you know how this challenge works. On the dates below we weigh in. Any other day you can post and communicate to the group anything else you want. If you need encouragement, help ect.

I need you to post your weight by Wensday of each week. If you mess a week I will delete your name from the database enless you tell me what is going on a head of time. You can reach me at this address or jlbiles@ymail.com. If you can't open the database I post once a week let me know and I can email you a copy if you give me your email address. Any other questions just ask. I would also consider doing txt messaging to those who like to do that.

Remember 1-2 pounds a week is healthy weight loss. almost no one ever looses the 10 pounds a month so don't let that discourage you.

SW - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 1)
Week 1 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 8 )
Week 2 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 15)
Week 3 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 22)
Week 4 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 29)
Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday Feb 1)

if u post you want in we don't turn anyone down until after the first weeks weigh in is complete and that is Jan 12 or so.

Replies

• ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want in this group has helped me so much. I am so proud of the weight you have lost. it is not easy but you are doing great. I hope you have a merry christmas and may God bless You! Let's Do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in please! :)
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want in. Can't wait.
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ooooh me me me me!!!!!!!
  • kathieg425
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge. Although I try to enter everything I eat everyday, this will make me more accountable.
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Count me in only thing is I am finally getting over weighing daily and I only weigh in on Mondays will that be okay? So my first weight wont be til Jan. 2nd
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I want in, please!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in, need to get back on the wagon after the holidays.
  • kleblanc88
    Options
    I would also like in. I will email you :)
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in and following through this time. Didn't get to finish the December challenge since my scales decided to stop working! But brought new ones last week! YAY!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Hi Julie... I took a month off from this challenge due to real life factors, but I would love to join again for the January program. Thanks! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • BigDanTX
    BigDanTX Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll go again
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ohhh count me in!
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in this group please!! :smile:
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this group!! I didn't hit my personal goal of wonderland this month but A. It's not over yet n B. I've lost over 7lbs so far this month of Dec so that's not too bad...can't wait to rock out Jan!!! Is there a limit on how many challenges u can be in at one time...I'm also in a Sexier by Valentines Day Challenge;)
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'll join this...my goal is 10-15 pounds and why not get 10 gone in a month?

Ah I'm excited!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've lost my way--AGAIN---
    I find it helpful to know that I at least have to check in with someone.

I am saying that "YES" . I want into this challenge. Please.
  • brasskim
    Options
    Count me in.