when you weigh in..

Options
Do you weigh in with your clothes on or off? I do the majority of the weigh ins naked just b/c that will be my "true weight".But sometimes ide rather weigh in with my clothes on idk, maybe im just trying to trick myself so i can say oh i know i weigh less than that b/c i have my clothes on. lol im baddd, but yeah what do you ya'll do?

Replies

• sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself naked...about once a week.
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i usually weigh in my undies and a camisole, every morning when i wake up
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I weight naked......after loo and before food.......
  • Niledhel
    Niledhel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Naked, almost every morning =)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Naked, once a week on Sunday morning.
  • 2bigbike
    Options
    I weigh at the YMCA, right in the workout area...so not nekkid. Not even a little bit.
  • dictations
    Options
    Naked, once a week on Sunday morning.

Ditto, asking using the bathroom and before eating/drinking of course.
  • LetYourLightShine
    Options
    I always weigh myself with clothes on, but I should start weighing myself bare.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I try to only weigh myself once a week but I always do it naked.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In my clothes. But I know my clothes average around 2lbs so I subtract that.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Naked but if I happen to be wearing under I won`t take it off just to weigh in - it`s not much fabric anyway lol
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself naked once a week for the record and in whatever I wore to bed the night before on the other 6 mornings. I figure I can spot any gaining trend that way without getting stressed out by small fluctuations that can be blamed on the weight of the fabric.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning before I eat or drink anything, I make sure to be naked, dry (not after a shower - I have really long hair that holds a lot of water), and after I "go to the bathroom". That gives the best results for me. :)

I used to weigh myself every single day, but I was getting a little obsessive about it, so I had to cut it down to once a week.
  • musicaljessica
    Options
    Normally in my pyjamas.
  • maryamd05
    Options
    naked NAKED.. i have even known myself to take off my jewlery... hahaha like it will make a differance.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I weight naked......after loo and before food.......

^^^ This first thing in the AM! Or whenever you wake up!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Naked when I first get up. Clothes can vary in weight, and I like to eliminate as many variables as possible.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    naked, in the morning, post run. I weigh myself 3 times a week and then do a monthly average. Dont sweat over weight, i've maintained at 72kg for about 6 months, but my composition has totally altered in that time!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Naked once a week on Sunday when I first wake after I have been to the bathroom. No food or water. I use to weigh eveday but that is too much for me.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just in my panties. Early morning before shower.