• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks!
  • shine82
    shine82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ohh boy, thats inspirational.. You look great..
  • Tamiwynell
    Tamiwynell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    okay! wow! that is awesome, I am new to this site, could you please give me some pointers as to what you did to stay on track and what worked for steady weight loss?
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Great Job hun!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Ohh boy, thats inspirational.. You look great..

Thanks!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    okay! wow! that is awesome, I am new to this site, could you please give me some pointers as to what you did to stay on track and what worked for steady weight loss?

Thank you! I try to eat around 1200 - 1400 calories most days. I don't deprive myself of anything! I just exercise portion control and usually log my food in advance so I know what I have enough calories for. My will power has improved tremendously over the last 5 months. My husband and co-workers are constantly getting fast food and buying chips and candy, but I've learned to ignore their food. I save my calories for the things I really enjoy, and I can now have my favorite junk food in the house and eat in moderation. I still eat fast food occasionally, but I eat smaller portions and balance it out by eating sensibly the rest of the day.

I also burn a lot of calories at work. I work on a production line, so I'm constantly moving full speed and lifting heavy parts. I've been working 10 hour days, so I actually haven't exercised much outside of work. When I do exercise at home, like I will be this week because I don't go back to work until Jan. 3rd, I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and speed walk on the treadmill. I also eat a lot of foods high in protein while I'm at work and drink a lot of water!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look amazing!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Great Job hun!!

Thanks!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! such an inspiration! thanks for sharing!
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow, that hard work has paid off. So happy for you. :happy:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    you look amazing!!! such an inspiration! thanks for sharing!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow, that hard work has paid off. So happy for you. :happy:

Thanks!
  • Tamiwynell
    Tamiwynell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think I am on the right track. I have an hour for lunch and i have decided in stead of sitting in the break room that going to our gym and power walking for atleast 30 min instead i can get a daily work out in. I've also lowered my caloric intake thanks to myfitnesspal.com and I am doing the same just eating in moderation. Staying away from processed foods and saving my calories for what i really like. God bless you and I look forward to my success as well, glad I joined the site.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thanks, I think I am on the right track. I have an hour for lunch and i have decided in stead of sitting in the break room that going to our gym and power walking for atleast 30 min instead i can get a daily work out in. I've also lowered my caloric intake thanks to myfitnesspal.com and I am doing the same just eating in moderation. Staying away from processed foods and saving my calories for what i really like. God bless you and I look forward to my success as well, glad I joined the site.

It definitely sounds like you're on the right track. I'm sure you'll do great! :)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!