Progress Update - 44 lbs down w/ pics!

Options

Replies

• Maryannbloomquist
    Options
    Excellent job! I started at 190 as well and I am down 30 lbs. (started in June) Great work you are an inspiration to us all. Best Wishes in the new year.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You are the inspiration that people like me need, Kylie! Thank you for posting your success story and as you already know - YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Hahaha
    You already are going to have a Happy New Year too!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up, you look fabulous!

Thank you!
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    Thanks!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    this is awsome!!!!you look wonderful!!!!

Thanks!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    great job!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Excellent job! I started at 190 as well and I am down 30 lbs. (started in June) Great work you are an inspiration to us all. Best Wishes in the new year.

Thank you, you too!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thanks!

You're welcome!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! You look fabulous! It is amazing how much your 44 pounds has transformed you! So proud of our Factory Girl!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and may I say I am very impressed how you have went back and Thanked everyone for their compliments!!! This shows how awesome you really are!!!!!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO you look amazing :) great job :)
  • marinemom43
    Options
    You look great!!!How did you do it? A special eating plan and exercise? Thx Wanda
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Woo hoo! You look fabulous! It is amazing how much your 44 pounds has transformed you! So proud of our Factory Girl!

LOL, thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Awesome job and may I say I am very impressed how you have went back and Thanked everyone for their compliments!!! This shows how awesome you really are!!!!!

Thank you! :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    WOOOHOOO you look amazing :) great job :)

Thanks!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look great!!!How did you do it? A special eating plan and exercise? Thx Wanda

Thank you! I try to eat around 1200 - 1400 calories most days. I don't deprive myself of anything! I just exercise portion control and usually log my food in advance so I know what I have enough calories for. My will power has improved tremendously over the last 5 months. My husband and co-workers are constantly getting fast food and buying chips and candy, but I've learned to ignore their food. I save my calories for the things I really enjoy, and I can now have my favorite junk food in the house and eat in moderation. I still eat fast food occasionally, but I eat smaller portions and balance it out by eating sensibly the rest of the day.

I also burn a lot of calories at work. I work on a production line, so I'm constantly moving full speed and lifting heavy parts. I've been working 10 hour days, so I actually haven't exercised much outside of work. When I do exercise at home, like I will be this week because I don't go back to work until Jan. 3rd, I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and speed walk on the treadmill. I also eat a lot of foods high in protein while I'm at work and drink a lot of water!
  • Blue71
    Blue71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job - wicked impressed!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Phenomenal job - wicked impressed!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring!

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!