Eat, but hungry a hour later

2»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    I want to suggest something that could be controversial....eat more fat at breakfast! It is fat, not fiber than satisfies you. Fat does NOT make you fat, processed carbs do.

Something to think about and google a bit!

ya! real bacon

Try this:

funny_pictures_2985.jpg

lol
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    One of my friends on here shared with me her protein pancakes- I eat them almost everyday now and it seriously keeps me full from about 7:30 till about 1:30... which is crazy for me b/c I'm a very hungry person :)

3/4 scoop protein powder ( i use the EAS 100% whey vanilla)
    1/3 cup dried oats
    1/3 cup wheat bran cereal
    2 egg whites
    pumpkin pie seasoning

I eat with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and a banana.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    I agree about eating more filling in the morning...esp if you're going to bed hungry. You'll have more energy and burn more calories if you eat a real meal, at least add a couple egg whites and/or nuts.

I often make a good-sized breakfast and half it for brunch....really works. Hydrate well.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    I was going crazy with deep rumbly hunger pangs PLUS was feeling draggy & falling asleep at Serious Desk Job.... ALl the women in my family have a tendency toward being anemic, so I figured out that my skin pallor & lack of energy probably was due to iron deficiency. As soon as I started taking iron +vitamin C + B12 at night, I stopped being so famished. I looked on the internet & couldn't find a medical site that spoke of a link between anemia & hungerrrrrrr, but there were plenty of "just folks" writing to say that they suspected the hunger to be correlated with a lack of iron.....