Exercising twice a day?

Options
13»

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Kids do it all the time!! They run around outside. Play games, ride bikes and laugh the whole time! No one ever accused them of overtraining!!

I love exercise and I love the way it makes me feel!

:laugh: nice way to look at it. so true
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yup I used to do my Bikram yoga in the AM than work out cardio/weights after or at night (had no job) . I was always hungry
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I like to run in the morning in the summertime before work and sometimes I'll do a longer run at night and break up my miles.

now that it's the winter I try to get to work earlier so I can leave at a decent time to make it to the gym or a zumba class.
    I'll run on my treadmill at home as a last resort since it's soo loud and I prefer running outside. (too dark to do that at night)

like a few people have said, if you find it works best for you and you can do it, go for it :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yes I use to walk on my lunch hour then lift and kickbox at night. That's when I lost the most weight..I should re-start that. Thanks for the reminder :)
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just did a mile walk on my "smoke break" and another one on my lunch (i eat so fast) i feel fantastic Im going to hit the gym tonight
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    when i started my weightloss journey in january 2011, i was obsessed with excercise! i would excercise up to 4 times a day! i used to do 30 mins of wii fit, 45 mins zumba wii, clubland workout dvd, and sometimes id go to the gym in the evening. yes it was hard work, and i was exhausted - but boy its worth it! im planning on doing the same again january 2012! :bigsmile:
  • El12abeth
    El12abeth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a lot of people do exercise twice. It might be easier for me than doing it all at once, so I guess I'll give it a try! Thanks for your replies!