What is your hobby?

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    reading
    writing
    hiking (if I lived in a place worth hiking...south FL is not that place)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I play guitar, and workout. I am addicted to MFP.

This. Minus the guitar. :)
    this also! love it on here as it has helped so much to keep me motivated and such great friends too
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    No one has said my hobby yet *sad* oh well more for me :P

#1 Hobby = MAKEUP <-- so addicting and so good

I also love running and reading really ridiculous trashy romance novels

also mfp is quite addicting :)
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Cycling! <3
  • vicbre2010
    vicbre2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love arts & crafts, I practically live @ Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I love to sew for friends and make scrapbooks, cards and collages. It's really fun and relaxing :)
  • terryb68
    Options
    Photography. Check out my profile I have posted a few pics. In fact my profile pic is one that I had taken.
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love the beach so hanging out at the beautiful beach in Okinawa is awesome with the kids playing in the sand. I love to read when I can. But the one thing that I LOVE to do is get organized! I don't know of that's a hobby but it makes me happy to have my life organized. Love to find different ways to make my life easier! I also love collecting cookbooks!
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Running
    Workout
    Fishing
    Hiking
    Read
    Collect knives
    Coach Soccer
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Art - tradtional art such as drawing (not a very good painter) and also digital art (photoshop is my weapon of choice), also have done a bit of graphic design (worked from home doing this until I no longer had the time to devote to it).

Photography - more so editing and restoration, im not much of a photographer.

Reading/writing - I am planning on writing and illustrating a graphic novel in 2012

Crafts - I sew anything from corsets and clothes to homewares and journal covers lol, cross-stitch and do tapestry, make dreamcatchers and various other crafty things. If I want it and have the materials I will attempt to make it. I am in the process of restoring a wooden rocking horse for my youngest.

Music - I love it and it surrounds me. I have a 1980's fender strat copy I am restoring and once its restored I plan to teach myself how to play it!

Spirituality - astrology, tarot, runes, crystals, nature - I am a hippy at heart :)

Fitness - my newest hobby and thanks to freecycle I am building up a nice gym on my back patio!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Photography and scrapbooking, which is good as they go together! :laugh:
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Find your local FreeCycle website and join the group. Post a request for jewelry making supplies and/or tools. If you've not heard of FreeCycle, it is an organization/group of groups, that encourages gifting your unwanted items rather than throw them in the dump/trash/storage unit. I have given all sorts of things through them, and even got a fire ring one time. Jewelry making is fun, relaxing and rewarding. My problem is I don't wear jewelry...LOL...so I make things and give them away. There are a lot of different ways you can make jewelry. Try going to firemountaingems.com , artbeads.com or other jewelry supply sites and watch their instructional videos. That will give you ideas, and perhaps a direction to pursue...

Thanks for the tips. My local Freecycle stinks, but I will definitely check out the websites.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I used to Geo-Cache a lot a few years back. It is a lot of fun to do with people or on your own. And since you can end up doing a lot of walking it is good for you.

http://www.geocaching.com/

If you have any questions on it just message me. I should get back into it.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Drawing.

My DeviantArt gallery page: http://miss-misery1313.deviantart.com/gallery/
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I used to Geo-Cache a lot a few years back. It is a lot of fun to do with people or on your own. And since you can end up doing a lot of walking it is good for you.

http://www.geocaching.com/

If you have any questions on it just message me. I should get back into it.

Almost Posted the EXACT Same things! I really enjoy Geocaching... Haven't been since for a coule of months due to weather
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love geocaching...cheap, healthy and something the whole family can do together!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Riding. Soccer. Cooking.
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Roller Derby!!!! the best thing to happen to me. It is more of a lifestyle now than a hobby. So much fun, I can not even begin to tell you how much it has changed my life for the better. Got me out of bad habbits like smoking and drinking ( well I still drink but only on occasion.) . Ive lost 40 pounds all together without much effort other then derby and watching my foods ( not like a hawk).

If you have the motivation, you should try it... anyone and everyone. Men and Women alike... so much fun!!!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Cycling - road and mountain
    Running - road and trail
    Triathlons
    Basketball

Hiking
    Reefing/Saltwater fish tanks
    Reading
    Movies
    Xbox
    Pool/Billiards
    Darts
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bowling is my favorite hobby. I've been doing it for about 27 years. My average ranges from 210-220.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    -Karaoke
    -Working out
    -Graphic Design (Flash, Photoshop, Web Design)
    -Video Editing
    -Piano
    Jager Bombs