So what did you indulge in for Christmas??!!?!?!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
I myself let it fly this weekend.....................I drank toooo much and ate anything in sight!...............damn! I indulged in maybe a bottle of RUM and alot of Posole(mexican porkand corn stew) Alot of appetizers! I think I flexed a whole lb of Polish sausage and I htink I maxed out maybe 12 or so Pork Tamales..................damn! rockstar!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    Options
    So what did ya have!?!?!?! go on come clean....:devil:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The better question would be what I didn't indulge in. :drinker:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    My indulgence (besides a bottle of wine) was cheesecake... I ate three bites and gave the rest to my husband. It wasn't as good as I remembered it to be :)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and desserts did me in.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Ha!!! it seems we all took a flight on the boooze!...AWESOME!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Xmas dinner with all the trimmings and tiramisu! I'm sure at some point in the next week I will be having my mum in laws trifle too :p
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    The captain got me....
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I think I had cookies for lunch and part of dinner one day. That and wine. And more wine. And more wine. Then I went to a bar with all of the cousins on Christmas night to watch Green bay beat the *kitten* out of the Bears and switched to beer. Go Pack Go!

This week I will be detoxing.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    omg, cake and cookies. Sooo many cakes.. =/
  • FindingEve
    Options
    Homemade macaroni and cheese for two meals...and nothing but macaroni and cheese for those meals. UGH
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Panera's Holiday Bread and cookies. So many cookies.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    tamales, fajitas, flour tortillas, cupcakes, 3 leches cake, queso, everything!!!
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    smores and lots of mashed potatoes,not specifically together lol
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Mostly Plum Pudding...which i still have leftovers from. It's a traditional Christmas dessert that contains NO plums and the sauce is made with egg whites and sugar...and it's FABULOUS. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...

Oh - and prime rib on Christmas Eve *and* Christmas Day. Gotta love splitting up the day between 2 families!

And beer.

:)
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and desserts did me in.

Me too!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    The captain got me....

This did me in on CHristmas day..I was sailing...then the Bears game started...............Mutiny I tell ya!
  • MIssFinny
    MIssFinny Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What did I indulge in? Everything and anything I could get my hands on! Lasagna, cookies,ham, chocolate, candy, mashed potatoes, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls, pie... probably in that order too! Back to reality now =)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Gained 7 lbs in 10 days. Pretty much says it all.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. Every year my family makes a cheesecake that involves (among other things) 5 packs of cream cheese (over 2 lbs!) It's sooooo good. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/raspberry-cheesecake-recipe/index.html

I had a normal sized piece. Yum yum yum. I only took one piece home as left-overs, and gave it to my BF to stop the temptation, because cheesecake for breakfast is the best thing ever.

I also had a nice glass of wine with dinner, but I haven't cut alcohol from my diet yet so that's not really an indulgence. :P (I keep telling myself that as long as the booze doesn't put me over my calorie goal for the day, that it's okay. :laugh: I'm not ready to hear otherwise yet!)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    The captain got me....

This did me in on CHristmas day..I was sailing...then the Bears game started...............Mutiny I tell ya!

yea, saw the game at the bar....my condolences...