What's the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to

Options

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I was pretty young... not even a teen yet. I begged my mom to put me in gymnastics class and she did. It was the 1st class my entire family came to and I was excited to show them what I could do. We were taking turns doing handstands while the teacher spotted us (held our legs up). I was upside down, she was holding my legs, her face very close to my rear end,... and I let one fly! So loud, the entire gymnasium stopped what they were doing for a LONG silence and then the teacher said, "I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" Everyone in the entire place was laughing... except me. I got down, ran out, and never went back.

Now it's kinda funny, but it's ALWAYS been my most embarrasing moment. :laugh:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    just say got walked in by mom while taking care of business

When I was a teenager I got walked in on giving someone the business a few times (her dad, my mother, her grandfather) lol

In high school my friend gave me a whip down in front of a girl I really really liked, she got the full monty. Later we married and consequently divorced. lol
    Note to self... Full monty leads to marriage and divorce.... Got it!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was pretty young... not even a teen yet. I begged my mom to put me in gymnastics class and she did. It was the 1st class my entire family came to and I was excited to show them what I could do. We were taking turns doing handstands while the teacher spotted us (held our legs up). I was upside down, she was holding my legs, her face very close to my rear end,... and I let one fly! So loud, the entire gymnasium stopped what they were doing for a LONG silence and then the teacher said, "I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" Everyone in the entire place was laughing... except me. I got down, ran out, and never went back.

Now it's kinda funny, but it's ALWAYS been my most embarrasing moment. :laugh:
    I've had a few of those moments. Once in high school, I was sleeping in study hall. I woke up to everyone laughing and pointing at me. Didn't realize that I had let one rip.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    When I was about 12-13, I was swimming in my neighbor's pool with all the other kids on the block. I dived under, but when I came back up, my top had come off. :blushing: :embarassed:
    I bet you made those young boys day though!
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    When I was in high school....my Boyfriend and I were fooling around, and his Mom was home, we figured she was asleep..so we didn't care that she was home. Little did we know that she was folding laundry and rushed into his room to put his clothes on his bed, and she probably saw way more of me and him than she ever wanted to. What made it worse is that he screams out "Don't come in here mom, a lot has changed in 16 years!" I was mortified- his mom just laughed and ran out of the room...I always wondered if she was laughing at his comment or the look on my face as she walked in! Oh geez....
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    When I was in high school....my Boyfriend and I were fooling around, and his Mom was home, we figured she was asleep..so we didn't care that she was home. Little did we know that she was folding laundry and rushed into his room to put his clothes on his bed, and she probably saw way more of me and him than she ever wanted to. What made it worse is that he screams out "Don't come in here mom, a lot has changed in 16 years!" I was mortified- his mom just laughed and ran out of the room...I always wondered if she was laughing at his comment or the look on my face as she walked in! Oh geez....
    I can't even imagine!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Pry not The most embarrassing thing, but pretty close.

It involves a Amazon Red (talking bird) a brother and a balcony.

I owned a bird named Paco. I lived in a situation for a while where I could not have her and my parents took her in for about 3 months, When I moved into the apt with the balcony I got her back. One day it was so nice out I put her in her cage out on said balcony, Well there was a volley-ball court right outside. I'm in my room and I hear someone hollering "Drop your drawers I wanna f***" Yes, it was the bird. Perfect imitation of my voice. Plus there were 6 guys playing a game at the time. They all stopped and were looking about for the easy female yelling at them. OMG, I certainly was NOT going out there to get her! I was shocked and mortified.

I told my Mother what had happened during a phone call home. She replied "Oh, so that's what Tom way saying to her all that time" Yes...every day my darling (now deceased) brother came over several times a day and kept saying this to her as a joke for me later on.

The other one? Deep plunge bathing suit, diving board and a pool full of people. Pop goes the Weasel!!!
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I can't even imagine!

Ugh...yeah pretty bad! LOL
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

I owned a bird named Paco. I lived in a situation for a while where I could not have her and my parents took her in for about 3 months, When I moved into the apt with the balcony I got her back. One day it was so nice out I put her in her cage out on said balcony, Well there was a volley-ball court right outside. I'm in my room and I hear someone hollering "Drop your drawers I wanna f***" Yes, it was the bird. Perfect imitation of my voice. Plus there were 6 guys playing a game at the time. They all stopped and were looking about for the easy female yelling at them. OMG, I certainly was NOT going out there to get her! I was shocked and mortified.

I told my Mother what had happened during a phone call home. She replied "Oh, so that's what Tom way saying to her all that time" Yes...every day my darling (now deceased) brother came over several times a day and kept saying this to her as a joke for me later on.

The other one? Deep plunge bathing suit, diving board and a pool full of people. Pop goes the Weasel!!!
    What are borthers for?
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options

Hahahahahahaa! That is one smart bird! That sounds like something my brother would do :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

Did you ever get your brother back?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Ok my turn....trying to think of a story.....oh this happened recently and some of my MFP pals may remember this. I was working out at the gym and had loose fitting boxers on. Well I was on a cardio machine and lets just say some of the ladies at the gym got a show as the boys were moving back and forth LMAO Yeah never wearing loose fitting boxers ever again to the gym
    How long did it take you to realize it?

Lets put it this way.......I didn't realize till when I was almost done when I finally knew what they were looking at LMAO
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

No.....I kept meaning to but a payback never presented itself. The funny thing is she only said it when strange men were around. I broke her of that phrase with a squirt bottle. She still had a pretty outrageous vocabulary. Her vet said she was one of the smartest birds he had ever seen. Sad to say she has been gone for a few years now. :cry:
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options

No.....I kept meaning to but a payback never presented itself. The funny thing is she only said it when strange men were around. I broke her of that phrase with a squirt bottle. She still had a pretty outrageous vocabulary. Her vet said she was one of the smartest birds he had ever seen. Sad to say she has been gone for a few years now. :cry:

Thats funnny!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

You should still get him back!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2nd date with my husband. He came to pick me up. Well, I must have been excited because I tripped and fell out my house ever so gracefully! Fell from a the top step and missed 3 steps. Everything fell out of my purse. (My sister said "it was like watching a Diva fall carefully")
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    2nd date with my husband. He came to pick me up. Well, I must have been excited because I tripped and fell out my house ever so gracefully! Fell from a the top step and missed 3 steps. Everything fell out of my purse. (My sister said "it was like watching a Diva fall carefully")
    Bet he tells all his friends that you fell for him the minute you saw him
  • dcantrell28
    Options
    I met my wife while we were working together at a C Store. I always tried not to let on that I was too interested being that we worked together. Twice while we were working close I fell off a stool while checking her out. I am not the most graceful cat at the best of times, but to this day she can literally trip me up. Nothing says I like you like suddenly finding yourself on your butt in the floor.

It isn't my most embarassing moment, but it is up there on the list.

She laughs a lot about it and brags to friends and family that I fell for her hard...repeatedly.

There is a funny side note to that story. On our one year wedding anniversary I ended up taking a trip to the ER to have my head stitched up after I fell while walking her dog. It left a nice scar on my temple where I hit. Loving this woman may kill me!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I met my wife while we were working together at a C Store. I always tried not to let on that I was too interested being that we worked together. Twice while we were working close I fell off a stool while checking her out. I am not the most graceful cat at the best of times, but to this day she can literally trip me up. Nothing says I like you like suddenly finding yourself on your butt in the floor.

It isn't my most embarassing moment, but it is up there on the list.

She laughs a lot about it and brags to friends and family that I fell for her hard...repeatedly.

There is a funny side note to that story. On our one year wedding anniversary I ended up taking a trip to the ER to have my head stitched up after I fell while walking her dog. It left a nice scar on my temple where I hit. Loving this woman may kill me!
    You love her so much it hurts
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I was a teenager trying to be cute so this does not count ok!...lol I was on my first date with this guy and I was trying to be cute...Lets just say I ate an ice cream that was probably bad and I had on a mini skirt with no bathrooms in site...to die for!!! Keep in mind I was a teenager...lol

I'm confused, you either spilled the ice cream on yourself or had an accident lol?