Worst Gift

Options
dcmat
dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
OK, just seen a topic asking what was the best keep-fit present received for Christmas, so let’s turn it on its head….what was the worst keep-fit/diet item received for Christmas.

Ours was 6 tins of Roses/Quality Street/Heros – harsh!

Replies

• driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Ferrero rochers X)
  • liseyicious
    Options
    Ferrero rochers X)
    hate that candy
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    terrys chocolate orange!!

also got a bacon flavour lollipop.......however not sure this is a danger to the diet seen as im not convinced i will be able to bring myself to eat it!
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I got a box of ferrero rochers as well plus a box of the lindt assorted chocolates plus a small bag of lindt snowmen. I'll just control myself and hopefully limit how much of them I'll eat in one day
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My grandma got me a shirt.. It was pretty cute, BUT it was a 20-22X and I wear a Large.. BLAH!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    We got masses of boxes of chocolates (four, I think) and a big box of biscuits. And home made pate (incredibly good!) and an amazing Italian style slice with chocolate, toasted hazelnuts and dried cherries (also very good!) and some home made gingerbread cookies.

I'm going to give most of the chocolates and the box of biscuits to our local foodbank.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I got 4 different types of white chocolate, my favorite type of candy. I know I don't have any self control when it's in the house so I'll be giving it away :(
  • liseyicious
    Options
    My grandma got me a shirt.. It was pretty cute, BUT it was a 20-22X and I wear a Large.. BLAH!
    really pisses me off when people buy me clothes in sizes I don't fit.

a co-worker gave me a XL in a brand of clothing that I easily wear a M.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    terrys chocolate orange!!

I've inhaled two of them since Thursday :blushing:
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    Well my worst gift health wise is probably my 2 candy cane skittles, but I love them, so I gobbled them down because it's Christmas and I deserve them. X33
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    I received a box of Newmans Peppermint Thins......

I'm a taxi driver and these were given to be by one of my customers as a thank you for working on Christmas Day.......But I'm not looking at it as a bad gift as I will be incorporating it into my daily food ration......One of these is 27 calories.......
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I guess I was lucky this year..I got a second honeymoon trip to Hawaii..no bad gifts :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I got a mixmaster this year - now I can bake as much as I want! Maybe not the best gift for my health ever, but if I can learn how to make my own bread I can make it sorta healthy.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A migraine and puffy eyes from crying and a broken end table and a plastic tree in the front yard with the lights still attached from the 5 hour horrible fight my husband and I had today. However, we called a "truce" about 4 hours ago and exchanged gifts and just had dinner. Other than that a box of chocolates from a friend who while handing it to me said I know these will ruin your diet and laughed. Gee. Thanks. Merry Christmas. :cry:
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    No bad gifts here!! I told my family early on, NO FOOD!! and they complied!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOO
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    seriously no bad gifts this year!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Myself, since I ate 1/2 of a whole pie today all by myself:sad:
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Homemade cookies from my woulda been MIL. 4 different flavors. The chocolate chip are already gone......:ohwell: And i'm tempted to steal the hubby's......:laugh:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    1 pound peppermint bark from Williams Sonoma.
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    a kitchen torch so I can make creme brulee!