Lean Cuisine

Options
124»

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I eat the lean gourmet ones for a dollar a pop and for the convenience I love them!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I like some of their spa cuisine on occasion, but like everyone else is saying, it's high in sodium
  • Harmony14
    Options
    That is what I was thinking. A couple of years ago I did Jenny Craig for quite a few months and that was processed food 3 times a day! I don't plan to do that this time at all. I was thinking about Lean Cuisine for lunch maybe 2-3 times a week and my own food or subway the other days. I am trying to stop going to the expensive eateries that I have been going to for lunch that are not as healthy. I will be taking leftovers when I cook which is not as often due to my hectic work schedule.

sounds like you have given it some good thought so maybe try it and see how it fits for you - we all have different needs and have to find what works for us - plus if it works for you then you've increased your options for supporting you reaching your goals and that's a good thing
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Not all are bad. I check the data on the back of the package and make sure it fits into my day. I don't eat them all the time but once in a while I will eat them. Some are less sodium then having a salad or sandwich. I add extra veggies to my lean cuisine to make it more filling. My favorite is 3 cheese rigatoni.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I don't like them because there's not enough food, lol! I eat one and then wonder where the "main" dish is!