Cheating...

Options
cskalaj
cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
Okay, so the radio was talking this morning about women in America and how a large percentage of them (I didn't catch the exact figure) would feel worse about cheating on a diet than cheating on their significant others. Thoughts?

Personally, I would feel WAY WORSE about cheating on a significant other. Hands down. I can't believe that is even a question/comparison!!

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    That seems ridiculous.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I agree, ridiculous LOL
  • lolollama
    Options
    How can they even compare the two!?

That's just stupid. If you felt worse about cheating on your diet you obviously take dieting WAY too seriously or you have no heart and don't care if you hurt your significant other.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I guess going out to dinner with your secret affair is the ultimate cheat then.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    yeah that sounds backwards. diets typically last 5 hours or however long between one's breakfast and lunch. marriages usually last at least five days.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    Yep.. it's unanimous ... ridiculous! Apples and oranges!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I thought two wrongs made it right?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    depends on the ralationship I guess ! define cheating !
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Care to grab lunch together?
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    That is really sad. It shows how much we value ourselves over others. Very selfish.
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think what they are saying is that some women won't fell any guilt about cheating. They think it's just something they want to do and it's not hurting anyone. I know because my wife did that. She did seem to have more remorse when she ate more than she should of.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I thought it doesn't count if they're from another area code.. and well as for meals, doesn't count if it's on your cheat day.
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    I think what they are saying is that some women won't fell any guilt about cheating. They think it's just something they want to do and it's not hurting anyone. I know because my wife did that. She did seem to have more remorse when she ate more than she should of.

Well she can get control back with diet. But you will never be the same. Trust could always be a issue for you. I feel for you.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I would wonder what the question exactly was, if it was weighted that way. I can't imagine many people truly feel that way, and I find it totally ridiculous.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Absolutely.
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I don't think that is a characteristic of a woman so much as a characteristic of a sociopath. :(
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    There's no comparison between the two. I would definitely feel worst cheating on my diet. hahaha, I'm just joking. Happily married for 4 years and I would never cheat on my love.
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

I don't think that is a characteristic of a woman so much as a characteristic of a sociopath. :(

Sorry did not to mean this is women only. I was just saying per what they heard about it since it was women. Most people who cheat don't feel guilt while it's hidden so they would have remorse on a diet.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Wow - double post??
    Sorry
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Okay, so the radio was talking this morning about women in America and how a large percentage of them (I didn't catch the exact figure) would feel worse about cheating on a diet than cheating on their significant others. Thoughts?

Personally, I would feel WAY WORSE about cheating on a significant other. Hands down. I can't believe that is even a question/comparison!!
    Well, it depends.

Some louts are just unworthy husbands who push their wives into a cheating situation by being such pathetic figures of men. I don't blame some ladies for seeking pleasure where they can if they're being deprived at home.

Count yourself lucky you don't relate; it must mean your husband is a good guy who loves you and treats you right.