This helps me, hope it does the same for you!

Options
13»

Replies

• spiceshirl
    Options
    :bigsmile: Really great post because thats how i feel at times. You made me smile.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Loved it it really is inspirational!!!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Love this! You get 10 low fat low carb brownie points :happy:
  • jellobee
    Options
    It does. It's the little things that make a big difference in how we feel. Thanks for this!:happy:
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this :) (Also bumping so I can look up pintrest when I get home, can't access from work)
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! THANKS!!! This is awesome!! :)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    "So here’s to us. Here’s to ordering a salad when you really want a burger. To making an *kitten* out of ourselves in cardio hip-hop or Zumba class. To drinking more water than seems humanly possible. To going five more minutes on the elliptical. To working out twice as much as your skinny roommate. To saying, “Screw you” to the old you. To falling in love with the you who you really are, the you who you want to become. To looking in the mirror and not seeing any change, throwing on your running shoes and working out anyway. To looking in the mirror and seeing major change. Here’s to carrots, and shin splints, and sweaty t-shirts, and perseverance, and all things fat-free, and sore muscles, and stinky socks, and 5 am, and spin classes, and falling down, and getting back up, and bottled water. Here’s to getting up every day and doing it all over again.
    Here’s to us."

Fixed that for you. I love this and I am posting it on my wall too. Thanks

:drinker:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    And here's to you for sharing such wonderful insight! Thank you!! :drinker:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Well done!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Love this! You get 10 low fat low carb brownie points :happy:
    YAY!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the quote and website. Pinrest is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I am copy and pasting right now and putting one up at work and at home! Thanks! :smile:
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It really made me feel good and motivated! I should look at this everyday! <3
  • Madis0nLve
    Madis0nLve Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: this post...going to the gym tonight.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Fiberartist - I understand!!! The wetter & dirtier my gym clothes, the happier I am!
  • carpediem4263
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It really made me feel good and motivated! I should look at this everyday! <3
    It has helped me so much! Always keeps me going.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I loved this!! :) My favorite is not seeing a change in the mirror but throwing on your running shoes anyway. I'm not a runner but I do workout everyday even though I haven't lost a single pound since starting!

Thanks for the motivation :)
  • carpediem4263
    Options
    I loved this!! :) My favorite is not seeing a change in the mirror but throwing on your running shoes anyway. I'm not a runner but I do workout everyday even though I haven't lost a single pound since starting!

Thanks for the motivation :)

Your welcome.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Love this!!