CynthiaCollin One Year Results with pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    What an awesome success story! You look great!! And almost like a totally different person!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I feel like my old self before I loss the weight. But now I am more aware of what needs to be done to maintain and stay fit :) Exercise has made my body strong. I think I am in better shape than when I was in my 20's. It feels great to be running around with my kids and my body now cooperates.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    amazing job..you look fantastic!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Thank you for posting, and more importantly, thanks for sharing your success, hard work, and commitment.
    Your photos speak for themselves. I often think of these before and after pictures as a chrysalis waiting to reveal the beautiful butterfly inside. And you emerged beautifully! Wishing you a lifetime of happy fluttering!
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Wow! All the hard work paid off. You look great!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a success story you are! Thank you for sharing this journey with us! Great inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • maieratana
    maieratana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! What an inspiration! Your girls look so much like their mommy and I'm sure you've set a great example for health in their lives through your hard work. Congratulations and Thanks for sharing!!
  • stephsergi
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. I'm basically just starting out and this is truly an inspiration. Can I ask what kind of exercises you did that showed the most results?
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Congratulations! You did a great job with your weight loss! Was and still is beautiful in all of your pics! Much continued success!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You did a great job!!!! Very motivating results.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, and more importantly, thanks for sharing your success, hard work, and commitment.
    Your photos speak for themselves. I often think of these before and after pictures as a chrysalis waiting to reveal the beautiful butterfly inside. And you emerged beautifully! Wishing you a lifetime of happy fluttering!

You put that beautifully :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look stunning!. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    This really encourages me! Congratulations Cynthia! More fun being a mother of young kids when you can keep up with them! I know cuz I raised 4 and it was easier when I was thinner. But, thanks to all the support on here, like you, I know I can do it. Thanks for sharing and God bless you and yours!
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look terrific!!!
  • alex_dale
    Options
    great transformation
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    love your story!! thanks for sharing :) you look lovely.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You are just shining! Simply amazing transformation! You should be so proud! Great Job! Keep up the great work!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and younger
    congrats!!!!
  • firehorse82
    Options
    You are adorable! Great job!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!! congrats :flowerforyou:
    I love looking/reading about others that have done so well w/MFP.....you are an inspiration to so many.
    Thanks for sharing your success. Have a Happy 2012!!
    p.s. your daughters are precious =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!