CynthiaCollin One Year Results with pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... great discipline & hard work! Thank you for sharing (=
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Thank you. You have made awesome progress and look radiant. Great job!!!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You do not even look like the same person. I found your story so motivating. I have started and stopped this process so many times, but this time I feel more determined than ever. I love reading these stories that include the before and after pics - so inspirational!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! What an inspiration! Your girls look so much like their mommy and I'm sure you've set a great example for health in their lives through your hard work. Congratulations and Thanks for sharing!!

My girls were defnitely one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight. I wanted to be a good example for them. Children learn from their parents and by being my best, not only am I showing them good habits, but you can also accomplish anything you set your mind to and that hard work and perserverance can get you further in life.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Can I say you were kinda cute when you were bigger, but now you are much hotter, and I am sure you feel wonderful!
  • sinobaako82
    sinobaako82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! thanks for sharing your success, it's very encouraging!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. I'm basically just starting out and this is truly an inspiration. Can I ask what kind of exercises you did that showed the most results?

At the beginning I did Tae Bo with Billy Blanks and Hip Hop Abs. The help me shape my body and melt away the back fat and love handles that I detested so much. I also had some quick cardio workouts with Turbo Jam. This past fall I have been working out religiously with The 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and it has had tremendous results in helping me lose 10lbs and toning everything. I also walk on my lunch hour instead of sitting around and try to move more than sit.
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of these Success Stories with Pictures is the fact that the smiles are so much bigger in the after pictures. You looked wonderful and so much happier! Congratulations!:happy:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    not only did you get thinner you got like 20 years younger. OMG you look so young in that last picture I would think you were an older sister or something.

Congratulations. You have done awesome.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, and you look so much younger. Your girls must be so proud of you :)
  • newjes2012
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Totally inspirational!! Thank you!:happy:
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :happy:
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look ADORABLE! Congratulations :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! GREAT Job!!!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    wow !! you not only look smoking hot, but you look like half the person you use to be. you and your husband must be so proud of how far you have come . what an inspiration to others who are trying to lose weight. Much congrats !!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look great! Beautiful! And your oldest daughter is your mini twin!
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm AMAZED at how much younger you look- you look fantastic- and what a great example for your girls!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!