Options

Replies

• jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    SW: 152.4
    1/9 : 150.4
    1/16 : 151

Blah my daughters Birthday party was Sunday and Giants playoff so I ate and drank too many calories - double workouts for the rest of the week I suppose
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    my last weigh in I was .4 away from my 5 lb goal. My husband has hid my scale because I was weighing myself multiple times a day. He told me I can have it on the 24th then he is taking it away again untill the end of the month.

Starting was 222

Last post 217.4

Goal 217

So my next update will be 1/24 then 1/31

I am now doing the 30DS hopefully I will lose much more than my 5 lbs this month!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    1st Jan: 150
    8th Jan: 149
    17th Jan: 150

I will never make it :indifferent:
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1/01/2012 starting weight: 129 lbs
    1/08/2012. 129.4 lbs (bad start... +.4 lbs). :explode: :sad:
    1/15/2012. 125.6 lbs (-3.4 lbs). :laugh:
    1/22/2012
    1/31/2012

:smile:
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm still on the slippery slope; just trying not to end up in a ball of flames.

Perhaps I figured out a part of why I was feeling so crappy on Monday... I found out that the 3rd Monday of January has been calculated to be the most depressing day of the year; and is called Blue Monday. Here are some bits of the article: "Blue Monday is the day when a slew of unpleasant variables such as drab weather, failing New Year's resolutions and Christmas bills collide, creating a veritable maelstrom of negativity... Motivational levels also tend to be quite low at this time of year... You've got something called the 'hibernation effect,' when people tend to be more lethargic, they eat more than they really need." Who knew? :grumble:
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in after I weighed myself on Sunday:

1/1 = 193.8
    8/1 = 190.2
    15/1 = 187.6

Loss so far in January of 6.2 lbs.

However, I have a weekend away and am a bit concerned I'll undo all my hard work. Trying to put measures in place to avoid that. I'm making a chicken casserole to take up on Friday for the 6 of us (staying self catering) and one of the other guys is bringing a chilli to put in the slow cooker on Saturday. And I'll take cereal and skimmed milk etc and bread and that sort of thing, so I don't resort to junk food. It'll probably be the alcohol which is my undoing - but you've got to live don't you...!
  • I_am_Holly
    Options
    So I weighed myself on Tuesday and i have lost 4.5 pounds so far. That's almost to our goal of 5 pounds for this month!

You guys are doing a great job!!! Congrats to all of you for your successes!!

exercise.png
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    I would like to do this. Actually I have already lost 9lbs this month. I love how easy this site is.
  • dmgaloha
    Options
    I just realized that I have my weekly weigh-in tomorrow, and I don't want to have to report a gain this week, so I am going to be angelic today, and see if I can at least get a maintain weight tomorrow morning. I have lunch out today for a co-worker that's leaving, but I've been to the restaurant before, and will have the greek salad with chicken. Lots of water, speaking of which, must go fill up my cup. :drinker:
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    1/1 - 150
    1/9 - 149
    1/15 - 150
    1/19 - 147.5 :)

2.5 pounds to go - 12 days. I must do it this time.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I have my weekly weigh-in tomorrow, and I don't want to have to report a gain this week, so I am going to be angelic today, and see if I can at least get a maintain weight tomorrow morning. I have lunch out today for a co-worker that's leaving, but I've been to the restaurant before, and will have the greek salad with chicken. Lots of water, speaking of which, must go fill up my cup. :drinker:

Looks like Im leaning for another maintain tomorrow too! ugh
  • dmgaloha
    Options
    Ok, I stuck to my plan for lunch: greek salad with grilled chicken. I've been drinking lots of water, plus a few cups of green tea.

On to my next challenge: supper! I'll let you know how it turns out. I can do it! One day at a time...
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Just found this continuation!

1/1 216.6
    1/8 216.0
    1/20 212.0 4.6 for the month so far.

Went to 5 days of Maintenance at the start of the month and just switched to 1 Pound a Week loss until my son announced his wedding will be in August. Went into high gear with workouts and not eating all my net cals. My weight stalled. Then took an off day, switched back to 1 lb a week, had a slower day, and weight dropped again. Will see how this goes.
  • dmgaloha
    Options
    Jan 1: 153
    Jan 6: 150
    Jan 13: 149
    Jan 20: 149

Still 1 more to go.

Doing better now than I was earlier this week... Unfortunately, I am very inconsistent. I am truly wondering if much of it has to do with hormones. I'm seriously considering getting off my BC pills, but that means first figuring out another method of protection.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 153
    Jan 6: 150
    Jan 13: 149
    Jan 20: 149

Still 1 more to go.

Doing better now than I was earlier this week... Unfortunately, I am very inconsistent. I am truly wondering if much of it has to do with hormones. I'm seriously considering getting off my BC pills, but that means first figuring out another method of protection.

Dmg try the copper IUD Its pretty amazing, lasts five years and It has no hormones! I love them even tho they can fall out just depending but thats not the norm!

So I weighed in and tada!! I finally lost some weight! Not much but its a start!

Jan 1 169.4

NOW 168.2
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Jan.3 253
    Jan.20 248
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    312.2 3.4 loss
    311.6 .6 loss

totaling 4lbs

need 1 more

309.4 :D completed
  • I_am_Holly
    Options
    I did it!! I lost 5 pounds this month! yay! Now I have to keep on trucking. I wasn't good about checking in here. Are you guys going to do this again in February? Even if it's only 29 days... we should do this again!

Are any of you guys doing the January Move Your @ss Challenge? That's been really motivating for me at the gym

exercise.png
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    SW: 155 lbs

Jan 8: 152.4 lbs

Jan 14: 150.0

Jan 21: 150.0 :0(

Jan 28:

no loss this week. I think I am going to try and do a little working out this week and see how my foot handles it. I have already lost my 5, but I was still hoping to see more. I want to be in the 140's again!
  • MikaRochelle
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight is 222lbs.