1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Sundance2032/ Allyson

Goal weight on January 31st: 142.0

1/01: 149.2 (up a lb due to to much fun last night oops)
    1/09: 149.2 :(
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:

Autumn / Autumn_p

Goal 1/31 157

1/01 164
    1/09 164
  • gigigee
    gigigee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please tell me where spreadsheet is located. Thanks.

Name/ real name: Gigi

Goal weight on January 31st: 150

1/01: 156
    1/09: 156 (ahh well..)
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:

Good luck to all! Am glad to see I am not the only one without results(!). Congrats to those who did better!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Fibrogirl/Angie

Goal weight on January 31st: 160

1/01: 168
    1/09: 167.8
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:

Still holding the water, so frustrating!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    The first chart of the month always takes me forever to put together. This month we have a ton of new people. It looks like I will be post the chart either tonight or tomorrow.....Sorry guys I have to work today.
  • Genius1980
    Genius1980 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Goal weight January 31st: 199
    1/01: 204
    1/09: 206
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Maria

Goal weight on January 31st: 115

1/01: 121
    1/09: 117.4 (Yay!)
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The first chart of the month always takes me forever to put together. This month we have a ton of new people. It looks like I will be post the chart either tonight or tomorrow.....Sorry guys I have to work today.

No problem, take your time! We just appreciate all you do to keep this group going month after month!
  • jennandlacey
    jennandlacey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Jennifer

Goal weight on January 31st: 137

1/01: 142
    1/09: 140.2
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Supermom4abcd

Goal weight on January 31st: 129

1/01: 135.6
    1/09: 133
    1/16:
    1/23:
    1/30:

It's so hard to post weigh in during the week since my work blocked MFP. Hope all is having a great week,
  • jackiejosh
    Options
    You did it with hard work and commitment! Well done!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Sorry this is so late. I had so many people want in on the challenge that it really took me a long time to get the spreadsheet put together. As a quick reminder...If you had not joined the challenge by Jan 3rd you are NOT on this spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to post weekly and be part of the group. However, the deadline to be on the chart was Jan 3rd. Also, if you do not check in for 2 weeks in a row you are deleted from the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdFY5Z2Mtelh3TFVZUDMza2hjdmRlMGc
    The names in the darker blue are people that have done this challenge before. The light blue names are the newbies. Under the date if it is a BLUE block with no numbers that means the person did not check in. If you have any other questions about what different things on the sheet mean please feel free to ask.

This week we happend to see so outstanding numbers! I hope that everyone can keep up the momentum through out the month. Congrats everyone! Remember that hard work and dedication is the only way to reach your goal.

Our biggest loser of the week is zclark13 who lost 7.8 pounds and 3.48% of body weight in the first week of January! AMAZING!!
    The second place winner was close behind in pounds lost. Rnctipton lost 7.5 pounds and 4.04% of their body weight.
    Third place this week is datguy2011with 5.6 pounds and 2.78% gone!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is so late. I had so many people want in on the challenge that it really took me a long time to get the spreadsheet put together. As a quick reminder...If you had not joined the challenge by Jan 3rd you are NOT on this spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to post weekly and be part of the group. However, the deadline to be on the chart was Jan 3rd. Also, if you do not check in for 2 weeks in a row you are deleted from the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdFY5Z2Mtelh3TFVZUDMza2hjdmRlMGc
    The names in the darker blue are people that have done this challenge before. The light blue names are the newbies. Under the date if it is a BLUE block with no numbers that means the person did not check in. If you have any other questions about what different things on the sheet mean please feel free to ask.

This week we happend to see so outstanding numbers! I hope that everyone can keep up the momentum through out the month. Congrats everyone! Remember that hard work and dedication is the only way to reach your goal.

Our biggest loser of the week is zclark13 who lost 7.8 pounds and 3.48% of body weight in the first week of January! AMAZING!!
    The second place winner was close behind in pounds lost. Rnctipton lost 7.5 pounds and 4.04% of their body weight.
    Third place this week is datguy2011with 5.6 pounds and 2.78% gone!

Thank you for doing the spreadsheet & well done to the winners this week!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Nice job on keeping track of all this bmfrazie :drinker:

Congrats to the biggest losers, for week 1 :)
  • Genius1980
    Genius1980 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart!!! It looks great. I gained 2 pounds last week. I blame it on taking a week vacation in Florida. But I am back on track this week. Shooting for 4 pounds this week. :bigsmile:

4361401.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart! It looks great! Good luck to everyone this week!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    bump! I may try this next month! Hi lady, I can't believe you are still doing these. Did you have your baby yet?
  • zclark13
    zclark13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE!!!! I am sorry this challenge is late. I'm very new to this and the first week the pounds came off scary fast. Now...not so much!
    My challenge may not be much of one for those of you who have been here awhile, but it is certainly something I have been struggling with:

KEEP YOUR SODIUM INTAKE NO MORE THAN 50g ABOVE WHAT IS RECOMMENDED.

This is part of what is slowing me down, that and my body getting rid of the stuff that hasn't had time to make a good home for itself.

Good Luck everyone on your journey!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    bump! I may try this next month! Hi lady, I can't believe you are still doing these. Did you have your baby yet?
    I am not due until June. We would love to have you back in the mix. You are so great at encouraging others.