To the fellas

Options

Replies

• smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    But honestly, why are you trying to get fit and healthy to please men? Not all men are going to find you sexy no matter what you look like. Why don't you just strive for what you think looks sexy? That will make you more confident, and not many can argue the fact that confidence=sexiness.

confidence=sexiness
    Amen!

I agree with this!!!! So true!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    But honestly, why are you trying to get fit and healthy to please men? Not all men are going to find you sexy no matter what you look like. Why don't you just strive for what you think looks sexy? That will make you more confident, and not many can argue the fact that confidence=sexiness.

I totally agree here. There are guys who really like the waif look and there are guys who only like really heavy women. Come on - seriously - there are guys out there paying a monthly subscription fee to watch a >700 pound woman eat via webcam, as she struggles to get to 1000 pounds. It's all a matter of opinion and goes to both extremes and for both men and women.
    How you feel about how you look is all that matter.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Too skinny for me would be the "I can see your chest bones sticking out" type look. Like walking dead. That'sjust me. Every man is different. You look good.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

Is this hot or not??

Definitely not! She looks like a death camp survivor. Somebody get that girl a couple of Big Mac's!
  • wk9t
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

Is this hot or not??

Definitely not! She looks like a death camp survivor. Somebody get that girl a couple of Big Mac's!
  • wk9t
    Options
    Double post above. Sorry.
  • klamont9
    Options
    It truly does depend on the guy. Most of my friends prefer a girl who is in shape and takes care of herself. But I would hope ALL guys would agree that the model pictured above is way toooooo skinny.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

sexy
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

Agreed. 100% agreed.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    All women are different but generally athletic and as much as 30 pounds above athletic / BMI is great.

And if a girl has a pretty face, then the skies the limit.

Too skinny is just plain gross.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

This is what i used to look like before I gained weight. if not skinnier. I always thought i looked fine but when I got bigger all of my guy friends and girl friends told me that they thought I was too skinny and looked better the bigger I got. Until i got too big for me. Now I'm trying to get back down to what i used to be but after hearing the comments on here maybe I won't that far... maybe stop just before.
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    not to beat a dead horse...but as a lot have said it totally depends from guy to guy....beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

eww that is nasty,it looks like her pants are gonna fall off her as they are soooo baggy! :bigsmile: bagass! lol :frown:
    well 1 good thing i suppose she won't need a skeleton costume on halloween! :devil:
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

That's hot. Should we take bets on how long before her legs just snap.

omgoodness, that is gross. LMAO~
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

Agreed. 100% agreed.

I want to look like her jeeeez
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The runway model above, definitely not hot. I would say that the women who compete in the Ms. Fitness would be about as thin as I like (similar to the fitness model above). Think about them on their normal days (not show or photo days) and that would be about right.

9114468.png
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on where you are too. I think different cultures have different views of the "ideal woman". A few years ago I was in the Caymen Islands on vacation and the men were very attracted to me instead of my super thin girlfriends that were with me. I was actually in shock, although I was thinner then, I was still a little on the "curvy" side. I should have stayed there! :wink:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    oprah_winfrey_amazon_kindle.jpg

sexy....and not b/c of the 9 zero's of her net worth...I SWEAR....