To the fellas

Options

Replies

• Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I prefer proportion, I could careless how much the person weighed as long as everything is distributed to the right areas and ya look good nekkid :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

Agreed. 100% agreed.

Are you sure that stomach is not air brushed? Being cut like that, for a woman, is not easy to do. Professional body building competitors don't even stay like that accept for a specific diet right before competition.
    Her legs and arms look good. They remind me of my own when I was young.
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    I like meat. I've been with girls size 0 ,3, and so .on, judging buy your profile, your thin but not too thin,. Its preference, I prefer a nice round *kitten*,l lol, and *kitten* comes from having some fat on you
  • Don26
    Don26 Posts: 46
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

Is this hot or not??

NOT!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    What I consider to be too skinny would be a woman whose spinal column I can see clearly, whose ribs I can count, and whose hip bones protrude.

I prefer women who are rounder as opposed to angular in terms of their body. Particularly in the hips. I prefer angular faces as opposed to circular faces and I seem to like sharp noses as opposed to broad ones.

Sizes mean nothing to me. I've been with a size 14 whom I considered slender. I've seen a size 8 whom I considered chubby.
  • Don26
    Don26 Posts: 46
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

sexy

HOT!!!
  • But honestly, why are you trying to get fit and healthy to please men? Not all men are going to find you sexy no matter what you look like. Why don't you just strive for what you think looks sexy? That will make you more confident, and not many can argue the fact that confidence=sexiness.

I care alot about what other people think of me - its just in my nature. I know that might sound shallow, but its hard for me to not think about it. I guess its just the perfectionist in me. I do consider myself a very confident woman; I just want an extra boost when I look in the mirror, thats all :-)
  • But honestly, why are you trying to get fit and healthy to please men? Not all men are going to find you sexy no matter what you look like. Why don't you just strive for what you think looks sexy? That will make you more confident, and not many can argue the fact that confidence=sexiness.

I totally agree here. There are guys who really like the waif look and there are guys who only like really heavy women. Come on - seriously - there are guys out there paying a monthly subscription fee to watch a >700 pound woman eat via webcam, as she struggles to get to 1000 pounds. It's all a matter of opinion and goes to both extremes and for both men and women.
    How you feel about how you look is all that matter.

What kind of show is that? I almost vomited. Thats just gross. But I get what you're saying.
  • What I consider to be too skinny would be a woman whose spinal column I can see clearly, whose ribs I can count, and whose hip bones protrude.

I prefer women who are rounder as opposed to angular in terms of their body. Particularly in the hips. I prefer angular faces as opposed to circular faces and I seem to like sharp noses as opposed to broad ones.

Sizes mean nothing to me. I've been with a size 14 whom I considered slender. I've seen a size 8 whom I considered chubby.

Thats good insight. I guess it all depends on proportions, too, like you said.
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    The girl boxing is not hot l I'm just not attracted to that
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

Agreed. 100% agreed.

Could be airbrushed. Could be real. Not to sound brash, but who cares. Another thing, why do people get mad at someone trying to look good for their specific other? I worked my *kitten* off to look awesome for my wife. No one was like, "you should look good for yourself. Don't do it for others!" Instead, everyone was like "lucky her. That is sweet." What I mean to say is, that if the OP wants to do this for someone, let her be. Let's not begin getting judgmental on her or anyone else. I think she looks fine. Her significant other might not think so. Let her be. When my wife get s abitbigger than usual, I let her know in a loving and respectful way, and I help her work at it. After all, nothing wrong with wanting to stay physically attracted to her.

Are you sure that stomach is not air brushed? Being cut like that, for a woman, is not easy to do. Professional body building competitors don't even stay like that accept for a specific diet right before competition.
    Her legs and arms look good. They remind me of my own when I was young.

Airbrushed or not, she still hot. Another thing, if she wants to look for someone, let her be. My wife told me I was a bit too thick. I worked at it and got the sexy back and no one ever told me "you should look good for yourself not for others" or "she should love you for who you are." That's all BS. My wife was physically attracted me to in the beginning. She told me in a respectful and loving way, and I worked at it. When my wife gets a bit pudgey, I return the favor. Let the OP do her. I am happy that my hard work makes my wife feel me up, and vice versa. I'm just saying. OP, you look hot! Do what you must to make you happy. Screw the synics.
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If a woman is at an unhealthily low weight, that's too skinny. Rather than certain sizes being more attractive than others, health and happiness are much more important when it comes to how attractive someone is.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am not skinny. Never have been. I also have never had to look for a guys opinion of what my body should look like or what they prefer. If you are happy with yourself, everyone else around you(that matters) will be satisfied with you too. It is really all about you and your confidence and insecurity.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I think its more about how it's proportioned!! You can be skinny w/ curves as well.

^ This right here.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    47243_426374543945_751848945_5117239_4820378_n.jpg

nuff said
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    It truly does depend on the guy.

I've hear guys are just like people! Weird.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Check out the Hot Women with Muscles thread, a lot of male input/opinion there.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see a woman's rib cage and she shouldnt be so skinny that she looks like a little boy.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    oprah_winfrey_amazon_kindle.jpg

sexy....and not b/c of the 9 zero's of her net worth...I SWEAR....
    Amazing what a pound of makeup and a talented artist can do.

3502sti.jpg
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    It truly does depend on the guy.

I've hear guys are just like people! Weird.

No way! :noway: Are you sure you heard that right?

You just can't believe everything you hear. Here's an example for you.... Is it true that the refrigerator light goes off when you close the door? Most would say "yes".... but the answer is NO! I've done some research on this. While the refrigerator light was on, I've closed the door and the light STAYED ON! I even bolted the door! Same thing.... light was still on. I went as far as ringing the door bell! At that point I can't testify as to whether the light was still on or not, because I accidentally locked myself out. Anyway, the point is... you can't believe everything you hear.