MFP AWARDS 2011

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
Well its nearing the end of the year, and in the vain effort to get some positive vibes going on, i thought it would be fun for us to "hand out some awards"

Feel free to add names and give reasons as to why you are giving..........

DRUM ROLL PLEASE !!!!

I would like to give an award to KottyJen for her +100lb lost this year, a great girl who always trys really hard ! well done !!!

I would like to give an award to Roj, who without who i would od given up many many moons ago

I would like to give an award to Jeff.....for having the most profile changes in a year (heheheheh)

I would like to award Pammie for her great results and how she fits it all in with work and everything else is beyond me !

WELL DONE ONE AND ALL and HERE IS TO 2012 being a GREAT YEAR !!!

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Yo, LeeKitty, Imma let you finish, but I had the best thread hijack of all TIME!

http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I think you're forgetting someone...yourself!! Without doubt the BEST challenge organiser on MFP. The hours you have put in to thinking them up, making them fun, keeping everyone focussed with the map updates etc.

My vote goes to you Lee!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    The award goes to you for all of the hard work you put into the challenges that you come up with :flowerforyou:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    .....and p.s. I totally won't hold it against you that I didn't get a shout out.....I will try harder next year :tongue:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG!!! This is one of the proudest awards I've ever received. Thank you, Ketty! But YOU without a doubt win the award for best and most challenges and keeping people motivated. And for me personally, you know I'd have given up as well without your reciprocal support and laughs. You are also the only peep who makes me wanna lick a window. :tongue:

Thank you for this. And for laughing at my jokes. And for being awesome.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The award goes to you for all of the hard work you put into the challenges that you come up with :flowerforyou:

100% this!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Dear Jeff.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't so creepy to list out my whole FL, then I would. Each of them have done such great things this year and I cannot wait to see what this next year has in store for us. :bigsmile:

And Lee, thanks again for all of your challenges! I know I only participated in the one because of school, but if it hadn't been for them, I may not have found all of these great people (at least, not yet). :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Lee totally deserves an award for those awesome challenges that he sponsored! those maps and ideas were killer

now, who does a girl have to screw around here to earn an award????

oooiknow-1.gif
  • _JPH_
    _JPH_ Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you, thank you! I'd like to accept this award before I change my profile........again.lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yo, LeeKitty, Imma let you finish, but I had the best thread hijack of all TIME!

THAT'S funny!
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think you're forgetting someone...yourself!! Without doubt the BEST challenge organiser on MFP. The hours you have put in to thinking them up, making them fun, keeping everyone focussed with the map updates etc.

My vote goes to you Lee!

You're the man!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have to second Jenn's award and agree with everyone else! You definitely deserve an award for keeping so many people motivated! Mwah!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I would like to give THE AGGIE AWARD to every single of person on my friends list for motivating me, being there for me at my lowest, loving and accepting me as I am. I love you.
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, thanks Boo!!! You are too sweet! This is the best award ever!!

I nominate you for being one of my best friends, biggest cheerleader and my all around Boo!!! Love you to pieces!!!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Hilarious!!!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DRUMROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>>

The awards for doing an outstanding jog on thier weight loss goes to :

Peachykeene C_Ramsey MAD DOG Muscle STEWPODASSO
    KnottyJen Southernsister SHASSLOCK GORILLANJ
    Oberon0124 CHEVY88GIRL Juliecat1 BIG BEAVER
    Danohh LISAHILL5 Chrissy78 KENLAD64
    JamieB Chocolatenadvodka Daisey374
    Xraylady33 KristinaScott Carolinamomma
    Completetease Suzmac1981 DR.MAN
    ChunkieMonkie3 MissScorpio BIGPELLY8

and the award for being on here so long goes to : BIGBEAVER!!!!!

The award for being on her with me so long goes to : SMITTY328 , SweetNSassy258 , Thisis4me and Tamheath !!!! love you girls!!!!

The award for making me smile without doing a thing goes to Gumby101ca and Clevergirl , SEXYCOOK and HOTTNESS(tonia), oberron0124,focus2bfit , bynysky, adorak, prettykitty..the list goes on........

OH hell everyone on my list gets an award for just being you !!!!!!!! Thanks for being my frioend and for putting so much effort in all that you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Car1 for always being such a gentleman!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    omggggg thank you skinnywithin!!!!

yeah i just came in here to raise hell, but i guess i'll refrain.... ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    DRUMROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>>

The awards for doing an outstanding jog on thier weight loss goes to :

Peachykeene C_Ramsey MAD DOG Muscle STEWPODASSO
    KnottyJen Southernsister SHASSLOCK GORILLANJ
    Oberon0124 CHEVY88GIRL Juliecat1 BIG BEAVER
    Danohh LISAHILL5 Chrissy78 KENLAD64
    JamieB Chocolatenadvodka Daisey374
    Xraylady33 KristinaScott Carolinamomma
    Completetease Suzmac1981 DR.MAN
    ChunkieMonkie3 MissScorpio BIGPELLY8

and the award for being on here so long goes to : BIGBEAVER!!!!!

The award for being on her with me so long goes to : SMITTY328 , SweetNSassy258 , Thisis4me and Tamheath !!!! love you girls!!!!

The award for making me smile without doing a thing goes to Gumby101ca and Clevergirl , SEXYCOOK and HOTTNESS(tonia), oberron0124,focus2bfit

OH hell everyone on my list gets an award for just being you !!!!!!!! Thanks for being my frioend and for putting so much effort in all that you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Car1 for always being such a gentleman!
    :smooched: