Peachykeene C_Ramsey MAD DOG Muscle STEWPODASSO
    KnottyJen Southernsister SHASSLOCK GORILLANJ
    Oberon0124 CHEVY88GIRL Juliecat1 BIG BEAVER
    Danohh LISAHILL5 Chrissy78 KENLAD64
    JamieB Chocolatenadvodka Daisey374
    Xraylady33 KristinaScott Carolinamomma
    Completetease Suzmac1981 DR.MAN
    ChunkieMonkie3 MissScorpio BIGPELLY8

and the award for being on here so long goes to : BIGBEAVER!!!!!

The award for being on here with me so long goes to : SMITTY328 , SweetNSassy258 , Thisis4me and Tamheath !!!! love you girls!!!!

The award for making me smile without doing a thing goes to Gumby101ca and Clevergirl , SEXYCOOK and HOTTNESS(tonia), oberron0124,focus2bfit

OH hell everyone on my list gets an award for just being you !!!!!!!! Thanks for being my frioend and for putting so much effort in all that you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Car1 for always being such a gentleman!
    :smooched:

Carlo1 you know I got mad love for you !! OH and to MadDog for providing me with a TS when ever I might need it !!! LOL
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    so, does that mean I do stuff to make you smile???? :wink:

Everyday sunshine...everyday !
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I think you're forgetting someone...yourself!! Without doubt the BEST challenge organiser on MFP. The hours you have put in to thinking them up, making them fun, keeping everyone focussed with the map updates etc.

My vote goes to you Lee!

You're the man!

My vote goes for Lee as well. Thank you Lee for everything you do and everything you are!! xo
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I would like to give a MFP Award to: Commitohealth, SexyCook, Gwen, Golden Girl, Fanceegirl, Robin40 (RV), and Sporty lady. These ladies have been great supporters for many and have pushed and reached out, Fought with me, and encouraged me to go to infinity!! MFP Hero's :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    My 2011 Awards are:

Pedobear/Nut Butter winner: Anubis609

Funniest: ElExGordo

Great friend: Contrarian

Biggest Inspiration: Male: Stewpodasso
    Female: LoveleeB
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Best Lead Role in a Cardinals Snuggie: Sublimely_Self_Righteous

Best BM of the Year: Last week, in the afternoon
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks NN! :-)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Awwwww. I <3 you Lee. Thank you Love!!!!

And I must agree that you deserve an award for running the challenges. You've been an enormous inspiration and motivation for me. Thank you so much for all your help!!!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yep, I concur, it's Mr Ketty all the way for being the best and most awesome person on here. Lee - I'm glad the year ended positively for you. And if I may resurrect an old slogan - LEE FOR PRESIDENT! Come onnnnn
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would like to give a MFP Award to: Commitohealth, SexyCook, Ryntatat, Golden Girl, Robin40 (RV40), Gec1266, Gem1980, Shreekeeve and JKAmommy...

Congrats you all get an Award from me!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: