• ktamez33
    Options
    No kids yet but my favorites are:

Sofia Kate
    Noah Gabriel
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I always liked the name alabama for a girl but when I saw my daughter, somehow it just didnt fit so she is cassandra. My first daughter was supposed to be raven but she didnt look like a raven to me so she is karissa. Sometimes you have to see the baby first and then the name comes.

that's exactly how my mom named us. she had names planned for my siblings. Giovanni turned to Anthony, Phyllis turned to Angela, Jill turned to Cassandra, and Gretchen (yuck) turned to Stephanie. I am SO glad i wasn't named Gretchen.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Girls:
    Olivia Marie
    Grace Ann
    Paige (not sure of a middle name on this)

Boys:
    Austin Lee
    John Preston
    Shane (again, not sure of middle name for this one)

Olivia is such a cute name :3
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    My friends named their son Coupe de Ville. I kid you not. They are in a car club that is specifically for Caddy's, so I understand their thinking... but still.... named after a car?!
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    No kids yet but my favorites are:

Sofia Kate
    Noah Gabriel

I've always liked the name Sofia or Sophie.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    My friends named their son Coupe de Ville. I kid you not. They are in a car club that is specifically for Caddy's, so I understand their thinking... but still.... named after a car?!

if my dad had another chance at a son i have no doubt his name would be viper xD
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    My grandparents wanted a baby boy so bad... instead they got 7 girls. All have names that are the female eqivalent to the male name:

George became Georgia (my mom) also named such because she was born George Washington's birthday.
    Anthony became Antionette
    Charles became Cheryl
    Paul became Pauline
    Dean became Nadine
    Norman became Norma
    Maxwell became Maxine.

Again, I kid you not.
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have two boys - Samuel Ryan and Jack Alistair. Planning on having another one (but not for a few more years) and if it's a boy it will be Tatum and if it's a girl it will be Shiloh:)
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    I have two boys - Samuel Ryan and Jack Alistair. Planning on having another one (but not for a few more years) and if it's a boy it will be Tatum and if it's a girl it will be Shiloh:)

Alistair is a cool middle name. and i like the name shiloh :)
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    My grandparents wanted a baby boy so bad... instead they got 7 girls. All have names that are the female eqivalent to the male name:

George became Georgia (my mom) also named such because she was born George Washington's birthday.
    Anthony became Antionette
    Charles became Cheryl
    Paul became Pauline
    Dean became Nadine
    Norman became Norma
    Maxwell became Maxine.

Again, I kid you not.

that sounds like my uncle. in an italian family, every man just wants a son to pass on the name, and instead he got 6 girls before finally getting his son on the 7th try. and all of the girl's names end in an a. so in order (i think):

Melissa
    Rosanna
    Christina
    Gabriella
    Lisa
    Amanda
    Joe

xD
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Julianne Jade

Nathan James
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    My parents were terrible when picking my name ... Britta ... like the water filter ... my initials (depending on what ones you choose to acknowledge - my last name has an apostrophe so it should be O'C. instead of just O.) spell out: BO (as in Body Odor), BLO (as in blow job), BLOC (as in blockhead). AND my middle name is Lin so when you put my middle name with my first name it sounds like a drug you give to small hyperactive children.

I would love to name a daughter Emma Grace, Niamh (said Ne-ve) Aurelia (my mom's middle name) or Maebh (said Maeve) (no middle name).

Sons can be named after their father ... ;)
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My son's name is Maximus Xavier. If he would have been a girl, it would have been Alexia or Alexis (not sure about the middle name)
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have three daughters:

Mattalyn Renee (named after her father, Matthew.. Both are called Matty/Matti by friends)
    Sydney Grace
    Ava Katherine
  • RenCara
    Options
    I have three daughters:

Mattalyn Renee (named after her father, Matthew.. Both are called Matty/Matti by friends)
    Sydney Grace
    Ava Katherine
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    My parents were terrible when picking my name ... Britta ... like the water filter ... my initials (depending on what ones you choose to acknowledge - my last name has an apostrophe so it should be O'C. instead of just O.) spell out: BO (as in Body Odor), BLO (as in blow job), BLOC (as in blockhead). AND my middle name is Lin so when you put my middle name with my first name it sounds like a drug you give to small hyperactive children.

I would love to name a daughter Emma Grace, Niamh (said Ne-ve) Aurelia (my mom's middle name) or Maebh (said Maeve) (no middle name).

Sons can be named after their father ... ;)

haha people really need to put more thought and consideration into their children's names.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    My son's name is Maximus Xavier. If he would have been a girl, it would have been Alexia or Alexis (not sure about the middle name)

your son sounds like the coolest video game character ever.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    I have three daughters:

Sydney Grace
    Ava Katherine

they have such cute names :D
  • RenCara
    Options
    Thank you!:blushing:
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Girl: Lily Francis

Boy: Andrew Stefan Joseph