2»

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! Keep on keepin' on and you'll be healthy in no time!!!:drinker:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    glad everyone enjoyed my story, even gladder to see that it inspired a few of you!!!
  • dhutch33
    Options
    Good for you!!:happy:

So...was it worth it??? Do you like her video? I love watching her on the show, but curious to know how the video is.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    okay so here is the scenario...imagine a 313 pound woman heading to her mailbox (no don't really not a pretty pic lol). I open the mailbox and find that my Jillian Micheals 30 day shred video has been delivered, yay! :bigsmile: I begin to do the happy dance until the ups guy drives past and honks his horn, then I slunk in the house embarassed off my butt lol, :blushing: :blushing: get back inside and the excitement builds again, as soon as hubby gets home, I rip the dvd open and pop it in, I grab my mat and get ready to SHRED...gets through all the talking, now it's onto the main menu, when I realize......my VCR/DVD combo remote has been lost and the stupid thing doesn't have arrows on the unit itself to pick options, :mad: so I try to restrain myself from punching the VCR/DVD combo :explode: but I am so upset. So, I grab a hoodie and put on my running shoes (not that I've ever ran in them but running sounds so good), grab my MP3 player and I'm out the door. I get to the end of the driveway and it begins to pour...are you serious...yes, yes I am. :grumble: So, I say screw it and keep walking, the more I walk the harder it rains. I keep going and eventually get in a 30 minute walk..I return home looking like a drowned rat (a very large rat but nevertheless a rat) but by gosh the exercise Gods now know not to mess with a fat girl on a mission!!! Btw, I plan on buying a universal remote this weekend!!

You are seriously one funny chick! but good for you! it was all that adrenaline from the broken remote that had ya going :tongue: :laugh:
    Have a great day!!