saltine crackassssssss
  • dwurth2
    dwurth2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love it on Ritz crackers!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Alright so every once in awhile I like a peanut butter and jelly sandich. The only problem I have with it is that bread is disgusting and ruins it. Does anyone have a suggestion for something fantastic to use that I'm not aware of-like rice cakes or something?

Hmm, tried changing the breads? I see pita has been mentioned, tortillas are kind of weird w/ PB&J's...toasted english muffins, fresh baked rolls from a deli? Biscuits? I dunno, they all sound good!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My kids like it on a waffle.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I Agree 100% with the tortilla lol i discovered it when i didnt have bread one day
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Alright so every once in awhile I like a peanut butter and jelly sandich. The only problem I have with it is that bread is disgusting and ruins it. Does anyone have a suggestion for something fantastic to use that I'm not aware of-like rice cakes or something?

Hmm, tried changing the breads? I see pita has been mentioned, tortillas are kind of weird w/ PB&J's...toasted english muffins, fresh baked rolls from a deli? Biscuits? I dunno, they all sound good!
    I can see if they have anything decent at the store here. If they have anything close to a bakery here I haven't seen it.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Ok, so now I am seriously craving a PB sandwich.:grumble:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'm not a structural engineer, but I'm certain that, without the bread, it is an unsound model to pursue. That and the communist thing. Don't do it! PB & J, on bread, for America!
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Find me some good bread and I will, until then I guess I'm SOL if that's the way you want it to be.
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Ok, so now I am seriously craving a PB sandwich.:grumble:
    I actually wouldn't mind one now either. You're welcome! Go eat one.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Eat it out of the container. I find this always works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lunarastro
    lunarastro Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    PB&J on Caramel Corn flavored rice cakes- DEEEE-LISH! My daughter is Gluten intloerant and gluten free bread is totally gross so I send her to scholl with PB&J on rice cakes and she (and I ) loves them.
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    PB&J on Caramel Corn flavored rice cakes- DEEEE-LISH! My daughter is Gluten intloerant and gluten free bread is totally gross so I send her to scholl with PB&J on rice cakes and she (and I ) loves them.
    You win! This sounds the best, now I just have to see if they are sold here.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Try frying it (srs), or blending the condiments with a banana and milk.

Do it.
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like the Arnold brand Sandwich thins. They are kinda like a cross between bread and a bagel thin. and only 100 calories for the whole thing! =)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Better bread

this. lay off the wonder bread
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Years ago when I first heard about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I thought WT!!!!! Who on earth would put jelly on sandwiches?

Then I found out that what Americans call jelly we Aussies call jam.....Last year I tried PB and Jam and wondered what all the fuss was about......
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Try it on Saltines... Nom Nom Nom :)
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Years ago when I first heard about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I thought WT!!!!! Who on earth would put jelly on sandwiches?

Then I found out that what Americans call jelly we Aussies call jam.....Last year I tried PB and Jam and wondered what all the fuss was about......
    Well I'm sure there's plenty you eat I wouldn't be fond of.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I like to mix in pb and 100% fruit spread into my greek yogurt. As we gluten free it works for us. Also in oatmeal works. There is a good quinoa cracker called crispy bread we use.