3 years ago today I stepped into the gym and never looked ba

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tami I love when the Topic gets cut off

So you never looked BA huh??? :wink: :laugh:

Love ya girlie!!! I am back on the bandwagon, so thanks for playing my song (your pictures make my heart sing!:love: )
  • Deathscall
    Options
    Hot!
  • cynfullcyn
    cynfullcyn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! great job it's always harder keeping it off than losing and you
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am my second month of staying at the same weight, and to see one doing as long as you have is amazing!!!!! Nice job.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to know the story behind the lady on the home login screen. It is so nice to meet you. You are amazing. Congrats on your success.
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
    I am so glad I joined mfp. Your success is helping my motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want your arms!! They looks so awesome!! Well, all of you looks great!! :)
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! You are a very beautiful woman... thank you for sharing your success!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Tami I love when the Topic gets cut off

So you never looked BA huh??? :wink: :laugh:

Love ya girlie!!! I am back on the bandwagon, so thanks for playing my song (your pictures make my heart sing!:love: )

NOPE I NEVER LOOKED BA ... lol

love that after 3 years we are finally friends, lol
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
    I am so glad I joined mfp. Your success is helping my motivation. Thanks for sharing!

Oh thank you , Keep motivated, Keep telling yourself these three things " YOU can do it, YOU DO have the time, And, YOU ARE worth it" has been my motto!!!
  • Nichelle_b
    Nichelle_b Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am my second month of staying at the same weight, and to see one doing as long as you have is amazing!!!!! Nice job.

IT IS TOUGH .. hard to maintain, WILL NOT LIE!!! good for you!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' awesome! Thanks for the pics and the story!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!i cant wait to hit my goal weight.and i believe i will do it!!!!great job!!!!:smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I've always wanted to know the story behind the lady on the home login screen. It is so nice to meet you. You are amazing. Congrats on your success.

I know others wonder if that lady on the homescreen even uses this site, And I think it should have a little note by my pics that says " uses MFP daily , even while maintaining"! lol
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....your story will definitely inspire others to make that change. Great pics.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Such a great success story!
  • Fat2Fit15
    Options
    how do you add pictures?
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Such a great success story!

umm hello??? look whos talking!!!! one of my best supporters!!!
  • EnergeticErma46
    EnergeticErma46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! You look TREMENDOUS!!!!!! Your outfit is rocking also and I love your shoes. Girl you totally ROCK!!!!! You done your thang and still doing it!!!! You are an INSPIRATION!!!!! Thanks for sharing and posting the before and after pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!