Options
    Amazing transformation. Well done!!!
  • chiefinkorea
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Well done!!!
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story! I can't wait to be an inspiration like yourself one day!
  • kutnEdge
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to me. You look FABULOUS!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You are awesome.....and such an inspiration. I hope to follow your lead......I am only 10 lbs from goal and then I am moving onto maintenence and hopefully I can be as successful as you!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Truly motivating
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: Wowwies! :love: :love: :love: :love:

You look amazing!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love that I know the date! Dec 29th 2008, I stepped foot in the gym, and never looked back . 188 pounds later ( goal weight reached NOV 2010) I have spent the last year maintaining my weight loss. ( Which is harder to do than anyone would think,) IF you are even close to weighing what I weighed 3 years ago ( 330 pounds) and you think for a moment you can not do it, think of me, I was just like you, thinking I was always going to be fat and sad, then I said SCREW THAT, I was going to get fit and healthy and live my life, I wanted to be fit by 40, and I was! Dont think you cant do it, cause you can ! Trust me!

Before:

100_8364-1.jpg

After:

tamichuckiesweddingcropped.jpg

You are soooooo inspiring!
  • yosem
    yosem Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You did and awesome job & you look absolutelly fabulous! What kind of diet and workout were you doing? I get so discouraged because I seem to be just bouncing around despite my efforts to diet & exercise.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3rd Anniversary! I will be sharing this with a close friend who needs your kind of motivation. A sincere congratulations. By the way, love the dress and jewelry!!

thank you :)
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so amazing!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Your dress is sooooo pretty!!!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You look GREAT!!! Good Job!!
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Two thumbs up!!!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you look great! Amazing!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You have the most beautiful arms I've ever seen!!! They look amazing. I'm truly inspired. I want those arms before I'm 40 too! Thank you for sharing all that you have accomplished. I am sure you help people, in many more ways than you even know, by sharing your story.
    I wish you continued success.
  • Amazing
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You have the most beautiful arms I've ever seen!!! They look amazing. I'm truly inspired. I want those arms before I'm 40 too! Thank you for sharing all that you have accomplished. I am sure you help people, in many more ways than you even know, by sharing your story.
    I wish you continued success.

Thank you so much!
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    OMG... beautiful... great work :)
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    That's amazing!! :happy: Congrats!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! You have confirmed my need to join the gym. Thank you for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!