3 years ago today I stepped into the gym and never looked ba

Options

Replies

• AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look terrific! :)
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I want to stand up on a chair and clap for you. Great job! You look absolutely fantastic, and I bet you feel like a million bucks. Congratulations on your success, and here's to great health in 2012!
  • Syntria
    Syntria Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oooh you are on the front of the website :) Good for you! My anniversary date is also today but I've been here for a year. I've had some rough months but have a much healthier attitude about food and exercise thanks to this site. I can't wait to be at the point where I am maintaining!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow...congratulations on your success. You look wonderful.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story and your photos. They are a big inspiration to me, since I have about 45 pounds to go yet. I am down 20.
  • stukawife
    stukawife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Who knew that such a hottie was trapped inside that body. You've done a great job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Fantastic results for no doubt the masses of determination, hard work and patience taken to get there. Well deserved! :smile:

Do you enjoy exercise or did you have to force yourself to go to the gym each time? I'm interested cos I hate the gym and am thinking of giving it another go. New year, new start etc!

I can relate to this!! I have joined a gym so many times and I went for the first month and then quit. I think finding something that you like doing is the key to sticking with it. I love to dance and I just started taking Zumba classes last week. I can't believe how high my heart rate gets for that entire hour. I also work out at home using my Kinect with Dance Central 2. I use my treadmill as well, but that's not as fun.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You look amazing!
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success and keeping it off! Quite an inspiration! You look fantastic and sooo happy!
  • pgr22
    pgr22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow that is true inspiration at its best. Thank you for sharing your accomplishment with us! Maintainance is harder to achieve than weight loss i think.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • mainjane
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Good job.
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm super proud of you and your success. You are a role model.
    Keep it up!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results for no doubt the masses of determination, hard work and patience taken to get there. Well deserved! :smile:

Do you enjoy exercise or did you have to force yourself to go to the gym each time? I'm interested cos I hate the gym and am thinking of giving it another go. New year, new start etc!

I can relate to this!! I have joined a gym so many times and I went for the first month and then quit. I think finding something that you like doing is the key to sticking with it. I love to dance and I just started taking Zumba classes last week. I can't believe how high my heart rate gets for that entire hour. I also work out at home using my Kinect with Dance Central 2. I use my treadmill as well, but that's not as fun.

I agree - you have to enjoy it else you soon lose heart and give up. Good that you found something you like doing. I guess I am just lazy but I will continue to battle against it! :laugh:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    with that weight you lost about 12 years in age by looks....great job
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    and those pictures are exactly why you are my hero......
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You are SO inspiring! And SO beautiful! (both before AND after) :)
  • slinkymalinki
    Options
    Wow you look so fantastic, well done! Such great motivation!(:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
    just 3 yrs ago???????????

that's not long. seems like u have been thin forever!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

i joined mfp about the same time too.
    i'm ashamed to say i'm above the 160 i was then now! but i know i can get a grip on this.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

congrads tami!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!