3 years ago today I stepped into the gym and never looked ba

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Holy S--t!

Amazing!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 76 Member
    YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! You are one of the greatest inspirations on here, girl! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    You look so amazing!! Well done!! Deinately an inspiration! I was about 260 with a goal of 155 and if you can loose 180+ in the time you did then I am now damn sure I can lose the rest of mine in the next year! I may have to keep bumping this so that in the future when I have one of those days when I don't believe it can be done I can look at your pics!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    I am speechless - you look amazing! Congrats on ALLof your hard work and dedication!!! Thanks for sharing your story and pics! They are so inspiring!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Oooh you are on the front of the website :) Good for you! My anniversary date is also today but I've been here for a year. I've had some rough months but have a much healthier attitude about food and exercise thanks to this site. I can't wait to be at the point where I am maintaining!

yes that is me! :) I had 660 days in a row of login today too!

its about finding a balance.. sounds like you are :)
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    So inspirational, thank you!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    WOW you look incredible! Its amazing how a persons body can change with all the hard work you have put in, the results are great keep it up thanks for sharing definitely inspiring!!
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Wow, that is incredible. Way to be.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    You are truly and inspiration to all, even if we don't need to lose 100+ pounds. Girl you ROCK! :happy:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!
  • Wow, you are SO inspirational. I just joined MFP 3 days ago and I have about 56 pounds to lose, which (from where I sit today) seems daunting. I don't know where to get a handle on the working out thing, because even walking at a fast pace really winds me. I will use your photos as encouragement though. I KNOW I CAN do this if I can ever get myself off the couch!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    You look A-Mazing!!! With that much weightloss did you have any problems with excess skin? Your body looks Awesome from my view! ;)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    looking for the LOVE button that doesn't exists here, but it does in my heart:flowerforyou:

great job!
  • I don't what I could say that hasn't already been said but I just had to comment and congratulate you. Very inspiring.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    OMG I SO NEEDED THISMOIVATION! Thank you for the post!! You look super hot!!! Comgrats hun!!:drinker:
  • You look AMAZING!!!!!! What a difference!!! Congrats to you on your success!!!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Amazing!!!! You are such an inspiration. You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    You look absolutely amazing - great job on A) losing the weight and B) keeping it off a year later!!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    You look amazing, well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!