Joyful January Challenge!

Options
Hey everyone I'm Meiya (MissMyMy),
I've created this Challenge for me as well as for anyone who needs the extra support and motivation! Anyone and EVERYONE:flowerforyou: is welcome to join! Just please try and stay active in the forum! (: It would be much appreciated! :happy:

The goal is to lose 10 lbs in the month of January 2012!
Since this year starts on a Sunday we will weigh in EVERY SATURDAY! That way it makes you responsible for the entire week!
So we weigh in on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.:smile:

Let us all know what your SW is, and each week log that weeks weight at the end of the 4 weeks tell us your total weight loss of that month
SW xxx lbs
WK1 xxx lbs
WK2 xxx lbs
WK3 xxx lbs
Total loss for January - xx lbs
WK4 xxx lbs

Let's bring in the new year with a BANG! Let's push ourselves to our limits, and sweat like we've never sweat before! I know for sure that I wanna get rid of all my Holiday Calories, and get up off my butt and change!
So If you are having a tough day don't hesitate to come here (:

And when January is over I'll create a new topic for February! The first month of the year is always the hardest! But TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS! Let's stick together through 2012, and make this the best year we can! :drinker:

Replies

• MeMe0578
    MeMe0578 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. This is a great way to start off 2012!
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Heya yh id like to join , any weight lost is a plus so if i aim for 10 and lose 5 ill still be happy xx
  • melissajones926
    Options
    I'd like to join as well!!
  • TSE1123
    TSE1123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to Join :)

SW 212
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want to join.. so on Jan 7th that's our SW??
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all...10 lbs would be awesome and I need the incentive of a Saturday weigh-in

SW 177.6
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • jeankh
    jeankh Posts: 68
    Options
    Id love to do this :)
    SW of 147
  • Helinah26
    Options
    i would absolutely love to join this!:D I would really like to lose 10lbs as well but any loss is fine.:) SW:246
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Would love to Join! Will post SW tomorrow then :)
  • hannainnc
    Options
    I would love to join as well.
  • emilyrthompson
    Options
    I would love to do this as well! I'm in. I will post my SW on Jan1st! I have planned a detox the first week of January, so my numbers may get skewed a bit at first, but they will regulate over the entire month.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. SInce weigh in will be on Saturday, do we give you our starting weight as of Dec 31?
  • carcrsh
    Options
    I'd like to join! I've never done a challenge before. :)
  • bacanbit
    bacanbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been away for way too long and need to get it together! This should help keep me on track, thanks!

:heart: Cherie
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!! Hit a motivational road block and this is just what I need to restart. Now I can't wait to post the start weight on Sunday just so I can see the numbers go down. :)
  • missclaridge
    missclaridge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I'm in!
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I need a challenge to kick my butt into gear :wink:
  • jen68310
    Options
    I really need a challenge! This will be great. I'll post my starting weight on the 31st. I'd love to lose more than 10 lbs, but 10 lbs would be a great start too.