Watch out - Your fingers lose weight too!

Options
2»

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    losing weight in my fingers BONUS I was unable to take my wedding ring off for over a year-finally did TODAY! And now it is clean and shiny again!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have to wear mine only at the house for this very reason... the design of my rings makes them impossible to re-size. The hubs isn't happy (especially while deployed) because he doesn't want anyone thinking I'm available! LOL I told him just to buy me that diamond eternity band I've been eyeing... turns out he's not quite that upset ;)

Hope you find your ring soon!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Mine are currently being resized. :) Can't wait to get them back next week!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My rings have been getting loose for a while now. I can't wear one of my rings so I have a gold chain that's holding it now.
  • coachlindah
    coachlindah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not only do your fingers lose weight but your feet do too. I have actually went down 1/2 shoe size and now need to buy new shoes. NOT understanding that at all. I was a 8 1/2 -9 now I am 71/2-8 who knew!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!