Do you still eat bread or breathe?

Options
124»

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Everyone I've known that breathes eventually dies, so I'm trying to kick the habit. I do occasionally inhale bread though. Gotta replace that damn unhealthy air with something.
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey, wait, doesn't the milk need to breathe?

No... that's red wine... which goes well with bread!!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I prefer to inhale the bread and toast the air. I think it has helped my weight loss tremendously.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I recently watched the documentary "Sporks and Sippy-cups" and it really opened my eyes to the deplorable conditions under which the baby breads are forced to live on the factory bread farms. I only eat cruelty-free organic free range bread since seeing that show. I highly recommend it. You'll never look at bread the same way ever again.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    .... Stop it. Next thing they will tell us Soylent Green is made out of something bad !

Only in the movie.
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    OMG does MFP include the calories that we breathe if we sniff chocolate, fresh baked cookies and stuff, what about scented candles, where do I log it, is that why I put on so much weight - breathing?? Maybe I should consider getting my nose removed in 2012 - that should help me drop a few pounds!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Why am I breathing? The air is like.. so full of calories and junk.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    :frown:
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard right now... ya'll are nuts and I am so glad to see some MFPeeps who do not take this stuff tooo seriously!!!
    Soylent Green... lol...
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I was reading about ways in which you lose fat................ and it turns out, not only do we lose it when we pee, we also lose it by breathing it out. So lets hope we are all still breathing, in more ways than one.

I only breathe out. Inhaling makes me bloated.

Breathing out makes me heavier. True - in the pool I sink like a rock if I'm not holding my breath / breathing. I'm even better when I breathe helium. OH BOY !