Wedding dress shopping today... with pics :D

Options
13»

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I think the dress is lucky to have you wearing it!!!! You'll be such a beautiful bride on your wedding day!
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    You look stunning! And congratulations on your wedding. :)
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Very pretty! Isn't it funny how we all say, "Oh I don't need a fancy dress!" until we wander in & start looking! You look beautiful & congratz! (Mine was the diamond, never a diamond fan ("just a pretty band will be fine") until I started trying them on!!! )
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding your dress and shoes. The dress is really pretty and looking stunning on you! I am happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Oh. Wedding dresses :sad: it's all so lovely, congratulations
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous and you carry that dress very well
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    Gorgeous! And congrats!
  • anshaw03
    anshaw03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What a steal-hope I can find a beautiful dress like yours when the time comes *and also be as skinny as you!*
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    It's awesome and you look great in it! Congrats :)
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I dont even know you and I got teary! Congrats, and GORGEOUS dress and you!!!!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! Not only do you look utterly fantastic but that gorgeous dress is a STEAL for the price you paid-and you got shoes too! What a fabulous day. Thanks for sharing this with us. Good luck with all the wedding prep and congratulations.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You definitely got the hook up on what you paid! Nice!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!