What's the worst xmas present you got this year

Options

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    A bottle of drain unblock fluid.

It's okay though, it was a Secret Santa joke pressie. The back story is I told my colleagues about my landlady who sneeks in to use my shower room when I'm at work, and denies doing so. Trouble is she keeps blocking the drainage with her long, died blonde rat hair.

I laughed even though I thought, in it's silvery bag, it was going to be Brandy :happy:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Worst present? A possible stress fracture in my ankle. :sad:

Apart from carefully, how was that wrapped ?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Worst present? A possible stress fracture in my ankle. :sad:

Apart from carefully, how was that wrapped ?

That's the worst part... I had to wrap it myself. In an ace bandage. :wink:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    we bought $25 gifts for a cousin, her husband and kids... we received a small container of butter toffee popcorn from Target, a $3 gift from ALL of them to all of us! The gift bag was fancier.
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    a remote control that works all the other remote controls from my husband. wtf? wheres the little blue bag? lol

WOW I love those remotes.... give it to me ;-)
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My presents are always good :).............................However lol, we also have stuckins lol, always filled with little things and I hate those lmao
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Even though I loved it, and I needed it, I got my grandmothers food processor. In a gift bag. Dirty. Not the inside, just general grime from sitting up. Like grubby dust. I was still really happy that I got it though!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    4 extra lbs. :embarassed:
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    not really a present I got but I had to care for my 2 1/2 year old daughter who got pneumonia and chicken pox Christmas night.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I thought the one exception was a 1 hour massage, but I was humiliated with a spontanious errection at the hands of a 63 year old licensed therapist. "OK, turn over"....:noway:

-choke- I had to laugh out loud. I'm sorry. That's really not funny for a guy. But it cracked me up. :laugh:
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    7 lb :grumble: How is it possible to wait for 1 hour around peanuts, crisps, fried starters, etc...??? :explode:
  • seventyand
    Options
    $100 treat basket filled with fruit cakes, cookies, jam, fudge. I ate some but gave most of it away.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because that is what I received: nothing.
    Me too.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because that is what I received: nothing.

same here
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i got dumped
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I got alot of great presents, the only one I can think of is condiment trays from my husband (not the only thing he got me) saying he thought it'd be nice to put stuff in. I washed them out and put them next tot he OTHER unused condiment trays... either he didn't remember I had them or I never use them so he never see's them lol.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends mother gave me a set of gold colored elephant candle holders. I love candles so maybe, elephant though? I smiled and hugged her for my gift and will display them proudly as not to hurt her feelings bit I still dont like them...

Oh and the huge container of peanut brittle and candies pecans she made me, its is so good but I am so willing to let someone else have it just so I will stop eating it...
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    i got dumped

*Hugs* I'm sorry, I know how you feel, I got that for Christmas one year too.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I got my brother a $50 gift card to the Olive Garden (which... I called him and asked him where he wanted a gc to) and I spent $50 on his wife (makeup/ makeup bag/ etc.) ... what did I get from them? A $25 gift card to Applebee's. I don't even eat at Applebee's. LOL At least get me a Target gift card so I can buy a good workout DVD or heavier hand weights! LOL. I ended up selling it to my mom.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I guess it also sucks that the presents I bought for other family members came back unrecieved, they didn't even try. My husband's mom, his aunt and her family, AND his brother, we put the time into making them baskets and giving them money and I never even heard a "thank you" let alone something in return.