only 1200 calories per day, help!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Doesn't apply to everyone. I eat 1200 and have absolutely no troubles.
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    I also eat healthy and have plenty of food to eat at 1200. No problems here. A problem would be being here for no purpose at all except to post on the forums. Maybe not a problem, but sad for sure.
  • Reenietown
    Reenietown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well 1200 is not a lot, but thats ok. my question with this is..i thought that i was supposed to also shoot for under 100 g of carbs, but my goal shows 1200 cals, 165 carbs. Am i really going to lose weight with this many carbs? Please advise. thank you.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Well 1200 is not a lot, but thats ok. my question with this is..i thought that i was supposed to also shoot for under 100 g of carbs, but my goal shows 1200 cals, 165 carbs. Am i really going to lose weight with this many carbs? Please advise. thank you.

You can change your macros...go to Goals ---> Change Goals ----> than pick custom.

As for your question about carbs..yes..you can. There are quite a few people that eat 55% of their calories in carbs and have lost weight.
  • DaphneAtx
    Options

You can, but you'll lose faster if you increase your protein. I changed mine to 30% protein/40% carbs/30% fat and I've dropped 30lbs since mid-September. I never feel hungry either.