January 2012 Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• letsgobiking
    Options
    the first time I tried the burpees thought I was gonna collapse. They are great and I have grown to appreciate them.
  • letsgobiking
    Options
    Good luck to everyone who is trying this challenge. Remember who you are doing this for. YOU ARE WORTH IT!!:bigsmile:
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Sun. January 1st: 50 Crunches, 3 sets of 15 swimmers (5 lbs), 3 setso of 15 woodchops (8 lbs) & 10 mermaids --Done
    20 of 100 bonus burpees done
    Also did additional 50 crunches, 30 Day Shred, walked 1 miles pushing stroller (before it started to rain)
    Under calories // Over in Water

Mon. January 2nd: 3 sets of 15 wood chops (8 lbs), 3 sets of 15 swimmers (5 lbs) & 3.1 mile walk -- done
    20 more burpees so 40 of 100 bonus burpees done
    also did additional 100 crunches, 30 Day Shred
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Sun. January 1st: 50 Crunches, 3 sets of 15 swimmers (5 lbs), 3 setso of 15 woodchops (8 lbs) & 10 mermaids --Done
    20 of 100 bonus burpees done
    Also did additional 50 crunches, 30 Day Shred, walked 1 miles pushing stroller (before it started to rain)

Mon. January 2nd: 3 sets of 15 wood chops (8 lbs), 3 sets of 15 swimmers (5 lbs) & 3.1 mile walk -- done
    20 more burpees so 40 of 100 bonus burpees done
    also did additional 100 crunches, 30 Day Shred

great job! should we all be putting our daily workouts as posts?
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Sunday, January 1st: 50 crunches, 3 sets of 15 swimmers, 3 sets of 15 woodchops (5lbs), & 10 mermaids- Done
    12 of additional bonus burpees done
    Additional: TurboFire HIIT 25 and 40 minutes of volleyball, 60 second plank
    Under calories// Over in water

Monday, January 2nd: 3 Sets of Wood chops(5lbs), 3 sets of 15 swimmers, and 3.1 Mile walk- Done
    0 of additional burpees
    Additional: 35 minutes of volleyball, 60 second plank
    Under Calories// Over water
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to check in on Jan 01! Hope it's not too late :sad: But I have a good excuse though...ran a 10k on Sunday morning and then passed out for the rest of the day and Monday too. LOL

Starting Stats
    Challenge Check-in

Sex: Female
    Current Weight: 246
    Height: 5'6"
    Current waist inches: 46
    Current hips inches: 47
    Current wrist inches: *will measure this afternoon*
    Current forearm inches *will measure this afternoon*
  • Krista_Eric_Kids
    Options
    I just joined this board, can I join this challange as well? I will do catch up if I need to!

Starting weight 174.0
    Current Waist: 39.5
    Current hips 41.75
  • Natashaclr
    Options
    Going to tag along if thats okay.

Jan 3
    Weight :199
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    I have received several friend request that wants to know if they can still join the challenge. That is fine. Please post your beginning check-in asap. You will still need to check-in on Friday for the 1st week check in & you won't be able to receive the extra point for completing all of the daily challenges but make you post your total exercise minutes from Friday to Thursday to receive points for your exercise. Also, if you complete the bonus challenge you will recieve an extra point.

Good luck,

Tina
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Also,

Remember that if aren't able to complete the challenges/exercises please substitute them with something that you are capable of doing. Youtube has some really good videos showing the exercises. Also, drink plenty of water(8 glasses of 8 ounces of water) and stay under your target daily calories. (your target calories is what you set--for example my is atleast 1200 calories a day and I never eat back all of my exercise calories)

Tina
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So far..... 100 crunches, 3 sets 15 swimmers, 3 sets 15 woodchops, 150 jj/s, 6 mile walk. Tomorrow is scuba diving day, so we'll see what gets accomplished after that.
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today done! 30/100 burpees done!
  • ceja559
    Options
    So excited... :happy:

Current Weight: 201.0
    Current waist inches: 42
    Current hips inches: 48.5
    Current wrist inches: 6.5
    Current forearm inches 10
    Exercise Minutes:
    Daily Challenges Completed:
    Bonus Challenge Completed:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! 3 days of challenges completed & 50/100 burpees. Looks like everyone's doing a great job keeping up! Can't wait to see Fridays results. :smile:
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    Completed the daily challenges that I missed Sunday and Monday AND today! Booyow baby.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    OMG! Joined today...Sunday, Monday, and Tues challenges done (with exception of 3.1 miles...will get it in tomorrow). Also did my regular 1 hr Zumba class. Right now...beyond exhausted!!
  • MuffynotFluffy
    Options
    Hi! I managed to change my username. :-). I'm in! Started the year @ 265...
  • letsgobiking
    Options
    in a word: ouch!!
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    Yea...ok...a bit soar right now, but not too too bad--thank goodness. Honesty moment: Not really looking forward to the 100 jumping jacks, but hey, it's better than those friggin Power Jumps from Insanity. :noway:
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    bump