looking for buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Its soooo much harder the second time around isn't it? I found the initial losing difficult but not impossible, now I only have 7-10kgs to lose and I am STRUGGLING to stay on track....

Happy to be a buddy to anyone so do add me :)
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    sending requests!
  • mzmistyblue
    mzmistyblue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I've been trying to do this for a month now, just found out about this site so I decided to join. I could really use some pals for an encouraging word sometimes
  • Twoaces1
    Options
    I'm brand new to this but REALLY need some motivation myself! I signed up a year ago...and then never did anything further....I love to get they buddy system going!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    I am also new and could use some buddies. Feel free to add me if you want and I am going to take some of you up on the offer of buddies and send you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    Add me up, I WILL motivate you! Just ask :-)
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Hi! I can use some support as well as give some!
  • jparzi
    jparzi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello to all- I just joined the site last nite :). I started exercising 2 days before finding this site so I'm very excited to use the food diary and exercise log. Hopefully it will make a difference :)
  • gracie_23
    Options
    Hiya, I've looked on MFP a lot but have never posted anything. I am desperate to finally lose some weight in the new year - hoping about 20 pounds but it is difficult as no one around me is trying to lose weight so I have no support. I'm looking for people to help out and who are looking to lose a similar amount of weight - I am reasonably fit and do Jillian Michaels videos a lot but need to step it up a few gears!