6 Week 6 Pack

Options
I am starting Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack on New Years. Anyone want to jump on board with me?

Replies

• MissGoHard
    MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this!

I would love to do another round of these, just because it gave me great results- but I can't add it right now, I have too much going on!

But best of luck to you! You are going to love it! Take before and after pics! Really!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing this or 30 Day Shred. My sister just borrowed the Shred so I guess it is the 6W6P! I am planning on starting on Monday the 2rd though as I need a rest day Sunday.
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Awesome! It is so much better to have support of at least one or two people that are doing these with you. I already did the 30 day shred and lost 10 lbs and 3 inches off my waist. 30 Day Shred is awesome. I am really looking forward to 6 week 6 pack!!
  • terra_angelica
    Options

I would love to do another round of these, just because it gave me great results- but I can't add it right now, I have too much going on!

But best of luck to you! You are going to love it! Take before and after pics! Really!

If I have some belly fat, will it help with that? I am eager to lose it. I have had two babies and really want my flat abs back. I am convinced that I already have a 6 pack under my fat though from doing pilates years ago! lol
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im in! I started it yesterday. Jillian recommends you do it 5x a week.
  • carlye14
    Options
    I am starting 6 week 6 pack as well as 30 day shred on Sunday! I am soo excited!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yes please!xx
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Before Pics:
    003.jpg

002.jpg
  • MissGoHard
    MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL! I am convinced of the same thing =) I know mine are somewhere in there!

When you do this, make sure to use weights ( used 10-15 lbs) and follow the advanced if you can. It's challenging but it works. I didn't get a six pack, buuuuut, I did lose looooots of belly fat! My stomach is soooo much flatter now and my waist is smaller. When I started this I was a size 28 waist and now I am a 24... so it does work...

Any questions I am here =)
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I resized my photos in photobucket. I am not sure why they are still so large. Oh well.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

You are right...IT gave me amazing results...I plan on continue to incorparate 6 weeks here and there going into 2012..Just completed it 2 weeks ago for the 2nd round...Good luck all that does it...
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen her workout, but I bet it will be good. I hope you get great results!
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Okay for those of you wanting to begin Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack. I am starting on New Years Day. Will this work for everyone? I am planning on doing it about 5 x's a week. I am so glad there are lots of people wanting to do this with me!!Also, please feel free to post before and after pics here if you would like.

I wish everyone luck!!!
  • xMarisaJeanx
    xMarisaJeanx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it mixed in with other things! I love it!!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yes where can I get the dvd
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm in i have just my JM box set with 4 dvd's i'm going to be doing 30DS as well, wish me luck.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    www.beachbodycoach.com/andrewregister
    join the Beachbody Challenge for 2012!!!!!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I actually posted a topic like this earlier today, no one responded, so i am glad to see this. I have already started today, couldnt go all the way, stopped at 19 minutes.
  • Mollyalice
    Mollyalice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to start the 2nd!! Is there a group for this??
  • leslielynn1979
    Options
    I am SOOO going to start this on the 1st! I have done her workouts a couple times but I want to keep it going and stick with it:)