Please tell us who you consider a 2011 MFP All Star.

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
As 2011 comes to a close, I thought it would be interesting to name the one MFP member who you consider an all star. I know there may be many but please try to select just one. The criteria is wide open. Workouts? Burns? Support? Motivation? Appearance? Dedication? Etc. As stated, criteria is wide open. What is it about the individual that stands out for you? For this topic, however, you can't name yourself no matter how deserving.

For me that individual is Otis_Toussaint. His burns are simply filthy. Very inspiring just to do a fraction of what he is able to accomplish.

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and I don't know a lot of people yet, but from what I do know ...

Teagin2002 - She's lost like 170 lbs and never ever misses a workout that i've seen.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a list of accounts that you could order by weight lost. It would be cool to see who was on top.
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    khardenbergh and her husband jhardenbergh. Two AMAZING people!!! So incredibly inspiring how far they have come in a years time!! Could not be happier for the both of them!
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    khardenbergh and her husband jhardenbergh. Two AMAZING people!!! So incredibly inspiring how far they have come in a years time!! Could not be happier for the both of them!

^^Second
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Every single one of my friends list!!! Both past and present with out them I would not have succeeded here for sure!!!
  • rainman3k
    rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better! Jay has been a GREAT friend to me here and has helped me more than he can imagine!
  • Otis_Toussaint
    Options
    Dude....this comment really made my day, most likely my year.
  • Otis_Toussaint
    Options
    As 2011 comes to a close, I thought it would be interesting to name the one MFP member who you consider an all star. I know there may be many but please try to select just one. The criteria is wide open. Workouts? Burns? Support? Motivation? Appearance? Dedication? Etc. As stated, criteria is wide open. What is it about the individual that stands out for you? For this topic, however, you can't name yourself no matter how deserving.

For me that individual is Otis_Toussaint. His burns are simply filthy. Very inspiring just to do a fraction of what he is able to accomplish.

Dude....You're a great man for this quote. This made my day and my year. Glad I can be an inspiration.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with NAMASTE!!!! She rocks inside and out!!
  • Otis_Toussaint
    Options
    The absolute BEAST in this program and the person who introduced me....her name.....Hottottie11. She's knowledgeable, kind and inspiring. Check out her profile when you can.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Love my friend, bearcare!

She has had amazing results and is always encouraging....during workouts, and my personal struggles.

A true inspiration!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i have a few....
    my friend lloydmel is awesome at big burns
    my friend 6heatherb is awesome at motivating and positivity
    my friend crazy ellybean is great at being straightforward and honest and is a great challenge leader
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    all 33 of my friends on here. they are amazing all stars. encouraging when im down, suggestions when i want them, congrats when i do great on my diary or workout, thanks for meal ideas(im vegan and some of my friends are vegan and vegetarians), advice, and i can put whatever i want on my wall and not be judged. they are truely all all stars in my book.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options

+1
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments, but if it wasn't for all of you and your comments throughout the year, I wouldn't have had the success in 2011 that I have had. I feel that this is becoming an academy award speech. Someone please cue the music. But in all seriousness, you all are inspirations. Anyone that takes the time and dedication to take control of their health should be applauded and I consider an All Star.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well, she isn't one of my friends on here, but I look her up when I want to show anyone the results you can get from this site... CoryIda.
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    carolinamomma3 is a awesome, butt kickin motivator..I will burn as many calories as she does one day!!! You r the beast momma..
  • Galletakek
    Options
    *Chrisdavey*

His transformation is amazing/ informative posts/food recipes/ very helpful ...
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm Zara,
    Darlalu, for being unstoppable and my super woman.
    Sarahlucydaynes, fighting against so much, like I have to and coming out on top and reaching goal, and mostly for the amazing support.
    Brian, lost nearly 100lbs and keeps going no matter what! He's hugely inspirational to me! X
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Well, she isn't one of my friends on here, but I look her up when I want to show anyone the results you can get from this site... CoryIda.
    I second this

all MyFitnessPals are awesome ! So hard to delete any of them.