Please tell us who you consider a 2011 MFP All Star.

Options

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    sandcranehill- somehow she manages to exercise like every day and keep her food in check every day. she always has encouraging words.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    khardenbergh and her husband jhardenbergh. Two AMAZING people!!! So incredibly inspiring how far they have come in a years time!! Could not be happier for the both of them!

I agree!! :bigsmile:
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    carolinamomma3 is a awesome, butt kickin motivator..I will burn as many calories as she does one day!!! You r the beast momma..

Awesome acheivements and attitude, carolinamommma3 gets one of my votes......can we vote twice? haha khardenbergh and her husband jhardenbergh are just the greatest team, very inspiring and wow, look at how far they've come!! There are others who have done amazing work this year, too. 2011 has been such fun, thanks to all of you.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to name another MFP Allstar to me! Her name is Heather - girlofsun26. She is so awesome and has become a very special friend to me over the last year! She is so inspiring with her loss and her attitude! She has stuck by me as I've struggled and struggled over this past year, she won't give up on me! I've started and failed, started and failed all year long but she has been right beside me telling me that I can do this and that she'll be with me every step of the way! How can anybody ask for more? It's her strength that I've held onto in my times of weakness. Anyway, she is AWESOME!! :love:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I gotta give Gary a shout out. 500lbstomarathon. Quite an amazing character.
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow, I couldn't name one without the other....

500lbs2marathon

Gary is AMAZING! He's lost over 250 pounds, and has changed his life as well as many others with whom he is in contact. What a blessing to have run into him on MFP. He is on MFP daily and he never fails to check in with and return comments to his MFP friends. Even when he's going through troubled times, he's loyal to his friends. He is definitely an All Star.

WhitneyW78

Whitney is also an All Star. This lady has lost over 230 pounds and is one of the most sincere, caring, and colorful people I've ever known (virtually known, anyway). She is a talented writer, inspiring and uplifting as well as humorous. Her blogs are something I look forward to reading.
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    jttaylor for his workouts. his daily calories burned are more than my weekly...sick.
    all of my friends are supportive, but I'd put brice02, 1southernchick and sharonbed4d up as allstars. plus another who is in the witness protection so he'll remain nameless.

Thanks Derek! :wink: You're pretty awesome yourself!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    WhitneyW78 has my vote.
    She is amazing and a truly good friend.
    Humor & honesty are just as important as making good choices each and every minute of each and every day on this journey.
    She can make me smile with her Whitney-isms and she has no idea how terrific she really is.
    She has lost over 230 lbs on her journey and she is always there for her friends, family, and MFPers.

Whitney's blog is wonderful - http://cravingalife.wordpress.com/ Check it out
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Ok I am cheating ... this is my second vote... Cbug75 and teagin2002 both are definitelly MFP Allstars....

Thank you so much;) I really appreciate you acknowledging me! If it were not for my friends, I wouldn't be an All Star because I would have no one to support or support me as well! Thank you for allowing me to share your journey! My cup is always half full:)
  • sexyhottness28
    Options
    There are many that have helped me along the way...but Carolinamama3 is just outstanding and supportive to all her friends on MFP and FB. She is really amazing!

yes she is AWESOME but after all she is my cuz. has loss150+lbs in a year:wink:
    and gained an awesome attitude towards life. she is my hero:wink:
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Love her too!!!
    She inspires me every day! When I'm down, she encourages me, and I always take a gulp of water in the morning, inspired by her!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    jttaylor for his workouts. his daily calories burned are more than my weekly...sick.
    all of my friends are supportive, but I'd put brice02, 1southernchick and sharonbed4d up as allstars. plus another who is in the witness protection so he'll remain nameless.

Thank you Derek, I would have never considered myself as an allstar, there are many who burn as much or more than I do and I look to them for inspiration. Such as my good friend Rachel (Carolinamama3) she gets my vote!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    And the MFP Awards go to: every smoking hot gorgeous handsome friend of mine. You guys are the best friens I could have ever asked for.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou:
    ALL of MFP are stars HOWEVER 3 really do stand out for me
    1) Monkey_moo_moo ... She is very supportive, hilariously funny, she never gives in to who she wants to become and she is just FAB! xxx
    2) Kaizo ... Between me, monkey ( above ) and kaizo we are the 3 muskateers! We help each other daily.. kaizo is beautiful, she has a stomach to die for and she is like monkey hilariously funny! xxx
    3) Zara ... Well.. where can I start with Miss Zara.. My ickle plant pot! She is the loveliest, beautifulest person I have met via here and she NEVER gives up and is sooooo determined! I :heart: her attitude, her spirt and we have just grown to be like cheese on toast :laugh:

These three lovelies above have helped me get through my experiance here and hoping that in 2012 they will continue to do so :happy:
    I will be here for the future and look forward to seeing my stars then! xxx xxx
  • gailashton
    Options
    We are all STARS!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    We are all STARS!

I second this; everyone who has made the steps to start in their journey deserves some level of recognition. I have selected my friends list based on those that inspire and make me perspire because I ask them to hold me accountable for my inactions as they have asked me to hold them. Everyone on MFP is on their own journey and your friends are people you met along the way, some will walk with you, some will walk the diverging path and some will sit and admire the scenery.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    We are all STARS!

I second this; everyone who has made the steps to start in their journey deserves some level of recognition. I have selected my friends list based on those that inspire and make me perspire because I ask them to hold me accountable for my inactions as they have asked me to hold them. Everyone on MFP is on their own journey and your friends are people you met along the way, some will walk with you, some will walk the diverging path and some will sit and admire the scenery.

100% Agree!!!!! We are all The All Stars of MFP... Because we are" Sexy and We know it"!!!!!!:wink:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    To me there are 5 people who have really helped me, and made me realise things i simply didnt know. Ofc all my friends rock my socks, but these 5 deserve the biggest shoutouts.

Joe
    Acg
    Sidesteal
    Vondarche
    Sunshine

Those peeps have made my time here so much better informed, convinced i can do this, and damnright enjoyable!

<3
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    My MFP All Star is my good friend Erxkeel. He has lost 60lbs and motivates and supports me like no one else. He has helped me believe in myself-and that is a priceless gift!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    SisterC is my allstar! She's brought so much inspiration and support to her friends here. She is here daily (almost 650 logged days). That shows her dedication to her journey. She brings warmth and wisdom, and has shown just how caring she is by never judging, but sometimes nudging all of her friends in the right direction. :flowerforyou: