ANy other shorties (5'0" to 5'5") on MFP

Options

Replies

• stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello all my lovely shorties!!!!

5'2" and 130 pounds as of this morning... trying to get down to 115 by spring!

I've been dieting up and down for going on 5 years now, was 155 at my heaviest so I know losing another 15 pounds is possible just have to stick with it! Been on this site for over about 2 weeks and finding it extremely helpful, supportive and motivating...

Please feel free to add me if you have similar goals :)

I can always use an extra push from a friend on Saturday mornings when I don't reeeeally wanna get up to go to the gym!!!!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    HI, Im 5'3" currently 133 lbs- my goal is to be 120-115, my ultimate goal is to be 110-105
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Just because you're short doesn't mean your appetite is short!!

We shorties like to eat just as much as our taller friends, but alas, that is not allowed (if you want to be slim, that is).

We can do it though!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    5'5 is not short
    however I am 5'5 114lbs and today is my first day on maintenance :bigsmile:
  • alimarieban
    Options
    5'1" and currently 167. Would LOVE to get down to 115-118, but would be happy with 120!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" :)
  • alimarieban
    Options
    Yep, I'm short too. 5'1" and 162.5 as of today. My end goal is 120 by July, that's a loss of 6 pounds a month. But I'll take 130 it's only 4.5 pounds a month.
    hey we should definitely keep each other motivated. we weigh around the same and have similar weight goals so we are in the same boat! we can do this :)

ME too!! Similar goals- Feel free to add me!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just barely 5'1 and my super goal weight is 115. I am almost the shortest in my household only being beat out by my 11 yr old son who is 5 ft. He reminds me on a daily basis by the way, lol. Anyone feel free to add me for friends and support.. We can always use more :0).
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a lot of weight to lose. New year, new me!
  • nanimoose
    nanimoose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    First post! 5'3.5ish", 115 lbs. Ten pounds to go!
    Was 122, then 105 and bumped back up again.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    5'5 is not short
    however I am 5'5 114lbs and today is my first day on maintenance :bigsmile:

I'm 5'5 and people always tell me I'm short, so glad someone else thinks it's not! I think my friends are all just giants!
    I'm 222 at the moment and wanting to get down to at least 140.... so I'll probably be here a while! If anyone's around the same as me feel free to add me :) (or anyone else lol)
  • FandJ76
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and weigh 118. My goal weight is 110 but if I can get less than that, I'll take it (not too much less though).
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I am 4'10 I think I might be the shortest of all :) I am 115 lbs and would like to get back to 105. I started not too long ago and I really gave it a go these last 2 weeks. When losing 10 lbs it is pretty hard. I don't have any friends on the site but would love some support and would love to see others food journals for food ideas.

I'm only an inch taller then you!!! lol
    I'm 4'11 and about 130 pounds. I want to get back to 100 by summer and fit back into my skirts and corsets that i miss wearing!!
    I've only been at it a few days but so far I think im doing great and I feel fantastic !
  • shaznay8
    Options
    Hey peeps, im 4' 10 and aiming to get to 105, was 130 when i started over a year ago, so just a bit more to go, getting harder now tho, but just keep thinking of the summer! good luck everyone xx
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I'm 5'1 and 159 my highest was 180 then I went on HCG and lost 25lbs, I went off maintence and now i'm back up 4lbs so I want to get back motivated to hit my goal. My goal is 130-135 anybody else similar!?
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and a half ...... a big half.

And diamonds always come in small boxes :smile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently around 145lbs (normal range is 143-150lbs). My original goal weight was 150lbs and I've been at or below that since Sept 2010. I have no desire to drop anymore weight. I have a large frame and when I was down around 140lbs in the summer - I actually had people ask me if I was sick or anything because I was too thin. While I don't let other people's opinions control my life -- when many people (including family) are saying it? It is time to listen. I don't want to be any thinner than I currently am.

For all the people saying shorter people can't eat -- I can easily lose weight consuming 2100-2200 NET calories a day. I've been maintaining while staying between 2300-2500 NET calories (and yes, I eat my exercise calories). So, not all short people require fewer calories. It is less about your height and more about your activity level. I work on my feet. I'm in constant motion while at work. And while I don't count it as exercise, it still burns a bunch of calories.
  • Taratweedy
    Options
    I am 5'4" and at my smallest I weighed 135 and felt great. I could not imagine weiging 115 pounds. I just started MFP today and my first goal is 10 pounds. I weigh 168 right now which is heaviest I've ever been.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 137lbs. hoping to get to 129 by June. (:
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and currently 140lbs... I would like to be 117-127lbs.