ANy other shorties (5'0" to 5'5") on MFP

Options

Replies

• vicbre2010
    vicbre2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 & 180 and trying to get to 118 by May. Yes, your goal is TOTALLY possible!

Did you read the OP??

She's is trying to get to an UNHEALTHY body weight???

What may be an unhealthy weight for 1 individual, might not be for another. Everyone's body frame is different. Some people are small, medium, large-framed. She may have a small frame, so how is that wrong to get to that particular weight? If she feels fine & is eating properly & exercising, it shouldn't matter.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 & 180 and trying to get to 118 by May. Yes, your goal is TOTALLY possible!

Did you read the OP??

She's is trying to get to an UNHEALTHY body weight???

What may be an unhealthy weight for 1 individual, might not be for another. Everyone's body frame is different. Some people are small, medium, large-framed. She may have a small frame, so how is that wrong to get to that particular weight? If she feels fine & is eating properly & exercising, it shouldn't matter.

Everyone's frame may be different, but the range in BMI takes that into account. While it is very possible to have a slightly higher than ideal BMI and still be in perfect health due to a lot of muscle, the same isn't true once you get into the underweight range. If you are underweight, you are underweight, and that is not healthy, no matter who you are.
  • AlexiaRoseLove
    AlexiaRoseLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello im new here!!!! :) Im 5"6 and am currently 210 my goal weight is between 150 - 160 hopefully by june.. I know what sounds crazy but my metabolism is better fast when im not being lazy... I plan to work out for an hour to an hour and half everyday for 5days a week, I cant wait to see whar happens.... I am determined this time around.
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am just shy of 5'4 and I currently weigh 132.6, my top was 155. My first goal is to get down to the 120 area and then I will adjust from there. I really like this app and forum. I have been a member since august but didn't really start using all the features until December. Happy New Year!!!!! Wish I wasn't stuck at work right now. :-(
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hiya ladies! I'm 5'4 and weigh a whopping 231! I'm always struggling with losing weight, and my ideal weight imo would be 160. It was the happiest I had ever been with me body.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    There are a scary number of anorexics on this thread.

Truth
  • Unorthodoxchick
    Unorthodoxchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm brand spanking new here. Today is my first day. But, yes, I'm also short. I'm 5'2" & 156 lbs. I'd like to get back down to at least 120.
  • ashleyreid06
    ashleyreid06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I'm currently 196 was 200 looking to be 150 or 160 by the summer. I'm open to more friends too if you need support!!
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". Now 126 , would love to be around 115 . I WAS 199 tho, so its not like I just want to get skinnier. I still feel uncomfortable
  • Lammie88
    Options
    5' 2" and 197 now, hoping to get down to 125. Feel free to add me!
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    5'4" and currently 115 with a goal of 105 :)
  • GodsGirl1989
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and currently 130 with a goal of 115. I feel like I have a long way to go. Anyone tired of being hungry?
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am 5'1 and weigh around 131. My goal is around 118 asap within reason. I actually like working out I just have to change my eating habits.
  • karenpriest
    karenpriest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi well I like to say in a room of preschoolers I'm a giant standing at a whooping 4'11 3/4 and tipping the scales at a sad 178 ugh. I'm hoping to be more like 135 - 140 by summer and then reach my goal weight of 125 by this time next year.
    Add me if you like and we can shred the pounds together. I just bought two more biggest loser videos.....guess I better use these ones!!!
  • angelfire3
    angelfire3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings All,
    I'm 5'5" 185 lbs. I'm looking to be the same size I was last year--140lbs. My ultimate goal is to be 130lbs with a lot of lean muscle. I'm also 30 years old and suffer from Hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia! It's a struggle, but doable. I need more friends and some support. Please add me!
  • karenpriest
    karenpriest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say Hi on here FINALLY people my size hahahaha I"m 4'11 3/4 tipping my scale at a sad 178 lbs. I'm hoping to get close to my goal weight by mid summer. I've been watching the food intake and trying that 10,000 steps.

Add me I'd love more friends, I need all the focus and encouragement I can get!

Anyone use workout DVDs? I got a bunch of the biggest loser ones, now just to get my butt in gear and actually do them!!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, but I look good at 160-170lbs.
    Maybe it's because I have a lot of muscle mass...
    I'm currently 223.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" on a good day :) Would love some fellow "shorties" to support one another. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be at 115 but right now my goal is 125.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'0 and around 170 (estimated guess - I've yet to battle the scale after the Xmas splurge - I meant to do it today but honestly forgot to weigh this morning before leaving the house!). Aim to be around 120. Got to 138 before I screwed up this autumn :(
  • manderswv
    Options
    I am 5'2 and currently 143lbs. I am getting married in August and would like to be 115-120 lbs. by then. My goal is more to look lean and toned -- not necessarily a number on the scale.

If anyone wants to friend me, that would be great -- I could certainly use some motivation as I try to get back into the workout regiment.